' in data form name
I am using Planning 184.108.40.206.
When my colleague creates a data form with a quote (') in the name, this quote is replaces by the "'" string.
I don't have this problem with my computer. But indeed, I see a ' on the data forms created by my colleague.
We are both using IE6... version non supported so no explaniation from the Oracle support.
I understand, but if someone has any idea...
Advertisement"& #39" is the HTML escape sequence for an Apostrophe.
IE6 was released almost ten years ago. I can't imagine a valid reason why an IT department would insist its user base stay on an obsolete release of a free product.
However, in this case the browser version is not causing the problem. The quotes are causing the special chars within them to be escaped in the presentation logic.
As the other's have said, don't use quotes.
Edited by: Robb Salzmann on Aug 3, 2011 3:07 PM
- 1How do I install Windows Media Player on iBook 10-11
- 2Thunderbolt connect to dvi? 10-11
- 3Problems using Role for Security to business area 11-30
- 4Lightroom 2.6 - lost jumplist 11-30
- 5Printed images are pixelating 11-30
- 6Ae/Ps .psd workflow 11-30
- 7Cannot drag songs to playlist 11-30
- 8Have to manually turn on airport every time I open my macbook 11-30
- Dynamic file name from input payload (RFC 2 flat file)10/11
- Invitee option is missing from events in iCal10/11
- SharePoint Bug? Conflict Error when saving a Page with a "Required" DateTime field in the page layout10/11
- Breakpoints not firing10/11
- Adobe Captivate has stopped working -- BEX64 error10/11
- Drag and Drop file from a jsp to local machine10/11
- How to send a ALV report as a workitem10/11
- No Images in CF 7 Admin10/11
- Quick question about SATA 211/30
- Ai CC 2014.1 CRASHES11/30