' in data form name
I am using Planning 126.96.36.199.
When my colleague creates a data form with a quote (') in the name, this quote is replaces by the "'" string.
I don't have this problem with my computer. But indeed, I see a ' on the data forms created by my colleague.
We are both using IE6... version non supported so no explaniation from the Oracle support.
I understand, but if someone has any idea...
Advertisement"& #39" is the HTML escape sequence for an Apostrophe.
IE6 was released almost ten years ago. I can't imagine a valid reason why an IT department would insist its user base stay on an obsolete release of a free product.
However, in this case the browser version is not causing the problem. The quotes are causing the special chars within them to be escaped in the presentation logic.
As the other's have said, don't use quotes.
Edited by: Robb Salzmann on Aug 3, 2011 3:07 PM
- 1Application is not working due to memory issue 10-11
- 2Problem with ALT key display 10-11
- 3UCCX 9.0 - Flexible open hours/dates 10-11
- 4IMac and Digital TV 10-11
- 5Erratic magic mouse behavior 10-11
- 6Acknowledgements ever switch to Status 39 11-30
- 7How do I link iPad to a network? 11-30
- 8Extended Ascii Code in Swing 11-30
- Photoshop CS 2 stürzt immer wieder ab10/11
- Photoshop CS6 file corruption10/11
- How to create editable PDF template for XML Publisher reports10/11
- Connecting a Video Splitter to Apple TV10/11
- How to update additional data for a premise in ISU?11/30
- Photo streaming to Apple tv11/30
- Sync TV shows to iPad?11/30
- Deploying Forms 9i11/30
- I miss the "maximum time between logs" - option11/30
- Problem trying touse stageWebView on flex mobile11/30