ABAP list to spool and converting to pdf problem in QAS
i am converting the report output to PDF by submitting the spool. i done evrything. but my problem is
in DEV -everything is ok.when i downalod pdf is coming fine with all fields.
in QAS- pdf is coming with half page. some fields are cutting off.
in program i given the format like this.
wa_pri_params-paart = 'X_65_80'.
wa_pri_params-linsz = '185'.
can anyone suggest?? and also can i increase programatically the size becoz it is displaying with small size??
AdvertisementProgramatically you can specify the size by giving
REPORT XXXXXX NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING
- 1How do I access an older AX in a newer vesion of the Airport Utility? 10-11
- 2Fusion Drive and sleepimage 10-11
- 3How to restrict the display of Integrator in Web ADI 10-11
- 4Has anyone ever validated CertPath using J2SDK1.4.0? 10-11
- 5Can a graphic in a PDF "link" to an external graphic? 10-11
- 6Remote call function by linkserver 11-30
- 7Illustrator CS6 locks up when I choose File - New... 11-30
- 8Sorting and renaming 11-30
- After upgrading to Mavericks App store only works for me when I switch over other users10/11
- I unchecked the bar at the page top which has my bookmarks, and the bar that lets me type in new addresses. Now, I cant get them back on my page - any help? Thanks!10/11
- After updating to Firefox 5.0 I can't open Adobe pdf's on websites and in the preferences for Firefox it states it's incompatible. If this is the case how can I get the old version of Firefox back?10/11
- SWF not playing in "state"...?10/11
- DVD Quality - LCD vs. PLASMA11/30
- Line Item Quantity11/30
- Pb 802.1X Computer authentication11/30
- Hi, how do I save the photo calendar I created with iPhoto?11/30
- Lumia 1020 - Is it possible to run a third party s...11/30
- Unmarshal Exception on big XML files11/30