Acc.Seq and InterCompany billing
I have the following problem.
I have made an return order process in which I implemented an material status code. This status code is implemented in pricing in form of a condition type which value is defined in Transaction VK12.
An Acc Sequence makes it possible to calculate the pricing. This Acc. Seq has the following structure:
-> 926 Malt. grp 4/Sold-to/Material
927 - Matl. grp 4/Material
2. The problem.
The same Acc. Sequence is relevant for the Inter Company billing. But here the customer has a different number therefore it will not be possible to use 926 condition record because it has "sold-to" in it. I would say that it would be necessary to program a requirement to solve this problem and get the condition record on the Inter Company billing. Does anyone has a meaning about this? And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number?
I guess I don't fully understand the process you're describing.... But in any case, let me take a shot at this part of your question: <i><<And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number? >></i>
Table VBAK will give you both the Sales Organization (VKORG) and Sold-To (KUNNR) party. You can look the Sales Organization up in S.Org definition table TVKO. In this table you will find the Intercompany customer assigned to the S.Org.
If I'm still missing the point, perhaps you can describe in more detail your problem.... or maybe post screenshots, etc...?
- 1How can I see more than one text line? 10-11
- 2Mat****a UJ-841S reads all CD as blank on Satellite M series 10-11
- 3Problem with .doc 10-11
- 4Problem in reading archiving documents 11-30
- 5Comparing two internal tables 11-30
- 6PO status changes 11-30
- 7[ANNOUNCE] JSFOne Call for Papers 11-30
- 8Agent status - Unavailable (DPM 2010) 11-30
- Mini DVi to DVI D10/11
- Error message in iCal program access to my email is not permitted.10/11
- Word report with Cyrillic text10/11
- Surround 5.1 problem10/11
- Lenovo G505S microphone jack10/11
- How do we validate input fields on the selection screen10/11
- Need to run 2 versions of FF, diferent privacy settings11/30
- How to install Open-SSL tool kit for Key conversion11/30
- File.renameTo() bugg? Leaves the file open11/30
- Display Report Field as Parameter value11/30