Acc.Seq and InterCompany billing
I have the following problem.
I have made an return order process in which I implemented an material status code. This status code is implemented in pricing in form of a condition type which value is defined in Transaction VK12.
An Acc Sequence makes it possible to calculate the pricing. This Acc. Seq has the following structure:
-> 926 Malt. grp 4/Sold-to/Material
927 - Matl. grp 4/Material
2. The problem.
The same Acc. Sequence is relevant for the Inter Company billing. But here the customer has a different number therefore it will not be possible to use 926 condition record because it has "sold-to" in it. I would say that it would be necessary to program a requirement to solve this problem and get the condition record on the Inter Company billing. Does anyone has a meaning about this? And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number?
I guess I don't fully understand the process you're describing.... But in any case, let me take a shot at this part of your question: <i><<And how can I make a connection between "Sold -to" number and Inter Company Costumer number? >></i>
Table VBAK will give you both the Sales Organization (VKORG) and Sold-To (KUNNR) party. You can look the Sales Organization up in S.Org definition table TVKO. In this table you will find the Intercompany customer assigned to the S.Org.
If I'm still missing the point, perhaps you can describe in more detail your problem.... or maybe post screenshots, etc...?
- 1How can I put multiple photos during an imovie scene? 10-11
- 2IPad and iPhone sync pictures problem. 10-11
- 3How to find the depth in oracle Inventory 10-11
- 4Where has ''shuffle"gone on music app? 10-11
- 5PDF and Excel output cell spacing issues 10-11
- 6Creative Zen Microphoto Weird Errors 10-11
- 7Stock in bonded warehouse to consider in MRP 11-30
- 8SAP GUI screens in Web dynpro ABAP 11-30
- How to recreate list of media or Library in iTunes and link to Apple TV (1st gen)10/11
- Timeout during allocate of Vertex RFC10/11
- Report painter question11/30
- Export pdf subscription problem11/30
- How to read Nikon D600 NEF files11/30
- Update error please help!11/30
- Noobish question on strings-plz help11/30
- Reinstalling CS6 (after a Windows reinstall)11/30
- Tns connection.11/30
- 70d mirror11/30