Current position: Home > Default > Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 not recognising opacity/alpha values from After Effects
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 not recognising opacity/alpha values from After Effects
AdvertisementHello, I'm importing AE compositions directly into Media Encoder to output as 'Match Source - Medium Bitrate H.264' files. However Media Encoder is not recognising the opacity values of the layers in AE and the background images are coming out as opaque rather than partially transparent.
How can I resolve this? If I render the movie from AE as a .mov then use Media Encoder it works fine, but that takes a lot more time.
AdvertisementCan you post screenshots of your comp in After Effects and the result you are getting from AME?
One issue you may be hitting is that AME is not aware of the composition background color. This is a limitation of Dynamic Link; because a primary use case of Dynamic Link is placing an After Effects composition, such as lower-thirds titles, into a Premiere Pro sequence, Dynamic Link ignores the background color of the composition and treats any the background pixels as alpha. In AME, since there is no compositing happening, black is used to fill in the alpha area.
To work around this limitation, place a solid at the bottom of your composition layer stack that is the color of your background.
You're welcome to submit this problem as a feature request: http://adobe.ly/feature_request
- 1How can i get a the music from an old ipod classic onto my mac? 10-11
- 2Sharing more than 1 camera from PC 10-11
- 3DAQ and motor control in the same VI 10-11
- 4The server responded with "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" to operation CalDAVAccountRefreshQueueableOperation 10-11
- 5Can you refund my 199 dollars as im unable to dowqnload the standard version !X and am sick to death of adobe 11-30
- 6Getting error message "The ipad software update server could not be contacted. You do not have enough access privleges for this operation" When trying to restor ipad mini 11-30
- 7Release Difference 11-30
- 8Labview crashes when opening VI Properties 11-30
- NMI: Parity Check / Memory Parity Errors on Lenovo T500 2082-58M running Windows XP.10/11
- Upload data from excel to application server10/11
- HT201263 I see the "Connect to iTunes" screen and the device appears in iTunes. Everytime I connect to iTunes, iTunes says my device is in recovery mode and has to be recovered so I do so. The same recovery message shows in iTunes after iTunes is complete10/11
- Lockbox: Partial payment is not creating when processing Lockbox file10/11
- ABAP Model-Drivel Architecture10/11
- Black turning to Gray11/30
- Blank duplicate emails in search11/30
- Property not settable error - it is a bug for transient attributes11/30
- Business Catalyst Help | Create RSS feeds11/30
- Migration the db portion only to different server11/30