After Lion install Macbook shuts down by itself
AdvertisementAt random times My Macbook just shuts down for no rhyme or reason. Then I have to wait for a few minutes before it will turn back on.
AdvertisementAfter upgrading to Lion, my computer overheated and I had to have my graphics card replaced. It's happening again, and I'm using a fan control program to keep my system cool. This is a bandage and I'll be asking Apple to look into this because there must be something wrong with Lion.
I have done the resets, both the SMC and PRAM/NVRAM. No effect, and that's true for the original video card and the new one.
I'm tempted to use the Firmware Restoration, but will wait on Apple support.
I have an iMac 24" from ~2006. It's worked like a charm until Lion.
- 1How to implement the shared lock in a table view 10-11
- 2Help setting up port forwarding for Ekiga 10-11
- 3Gate pass tracking for Service po 11-30
- 4Hi my account was locked for some security reasons and i forget the securicty questions and when i am trying to reset my password through email i am not gettig mail to my id can any one help 11-30
- 5Event Browser - Display Playhead Info iMovie 11? 11-30
- 6Full Page Border 11-30
- 7Load testing on SAP 11-30
- 8Pease help error message panic cpu 0 caller 0x563ebd Unable to find driver for this platforlease help error message on boot up// panic cpu 0 calller 0x563ebd unable to find driver for this platform 11-30
- How to use copy of standard program for direct input in LSMW10/11
- Diablo II EAX Windows 7 64 bit working10/11
- Install Disk Trouble11/30
- HT204053 how do i get icloud to work on my P C windows 811/30
- How to get free AVG Net Security Update for Mac11/30
- LSMW Condition Upload11/30
- Printing on small sheets11/30
- Firefox Sync not staying connected.11/30
- Why are some of my old files on my mac after I do a complete restore?11/30
- IDoc error: VKORG, VTWEG, SPART cannot be determined for customer PNR020 , vendor 000001000011/30