After Lion install Macbook shuts down by itself
AdvertisementAt random times My Macbook just shuts down for no rhyme or reason. Then I have to wait for a few minutes before it will turn back on.
AdvertisementAfter upgrading to Lion, my computer overheated and I had to have my graphics card replaced. It's happening again, and I'm using a fan control program to keep my system cool. This is a bandage and I'll be asking Apple to look into this because there must be something wrong with Lion.
I have done the resets, both the SMC and PRAM/NVRAM. No effect, and that's true for the original video card and the new one.
I'm tempted to use the Firmware Restoration, but will wait on Apple support.
I have an iMac 24" from ~2006. It's worked like a charm until Lion.
- 1Verizon iPhone 4S stopped being able to receive SMS messages last night. Any ideas? 10-11
- 2Variable number of required digital signatures 10-11
- 3TEXT FIELD NOT CHANGED IN JVA DOCUMENT 10-11
- 4Help with changing Flash Website! 10-11
- 5How can i replace backslashes with fowardslashes in a String 11-30
- 6HT2204 When I sign in to iTunes on my PC, my husband's downloaded songs show up. I need to download my iPhone 3 info, then upload to my iPhone 5, but I don't want his stuff on my phone. What do I do? 11-30
- 7ITunes window closes when trying to paste metadata via mouse. 11-30
- 8Aequo. Problem downloading Lightroom 4.3 trial. 11-30
- Design Invoice in Crystal Report 8.510/11
- Output to Excel sheet10/11
- Photoshop documents not displaying in catalogue10/11
- Since mountain lion Find in Numbers 3-4 columns of data missing and some columns in the wrong order. Fortunately I have a back up on my iPad and was able to put that version in as a new file. Why has this happened ?10/11
- Sd Billing Document (FI Postings)11/30
- Recovery files deleted11/30
- Why won't the App Store open on my ipad211/30
- Refund policy on a dead new playbook11/30
- Install oracle 10g11/30
- About system format11/30