After Lion install Macbook shuts down by itself
AdvertisementAt random times My Macbook just shuts down for no rhyme or reason. Then I have to wait for a few minutes before it will turn back on.
AdvertisementAfter upgrading to Lion, my computer overheated and I had to have my graphics card replaced. It's happening again, and I'm using a fan control program to keep my system cool. This is a bandage and I'll be asking Apple to look into this because there must be something wrong with Lion.
I have done the resets, both the SMC and PRAM/NVRAM. No effect, and that's true for the original video card and the new one.
I'm tempted to use the Firmware Restoration, but will wait on Apple support.
I have an iMac 24" from ~2006. It's worked like a charm until Lion.
- 1Horizontal black and white lines on screen 10-11
- 2IPad mini blocked on apple logo 10-11
- 3Dynamic Internal Table - data type changed automatically 11-30
- 4Simple Create procedure throws compile error 11-30
- 5Images quality in Pages 11-30
- 6Exception when running WebLogicMBeanMaker 11-30
- 7CS5 Still not sorting Function Menu! 11-30
- 8Adobe pro and reader 10.1.3 crashes upon printing 11-30
- Connectivity Issue in nokia lumia 730 dual sim10/11
- Change cellular data number on ipad mini10/11
- Import manager10/11
- How do you do superimpositions11/30
- GPS Issue w/ my iPhone11/30
- Sun java directory server and Active Directory11/30
- Production order split for configurable products11/30
- Touch ID registration scans going over 10 times and if it is done dosen't work after some time11/30
- Configuring Automatic Failover for EPM Planning Cluster11/30