Current position: Home > Default > After using reset firefox my bookmark folders no longer have the expand and contract arrows attached to them, how can i restore this function?
After using reset firefox my bookmark folders no longer have the expand and contract arrows attached to them, how can i restore this function?
AdvertisementUsed "Reset Firefox" because of persistent problem with flash freezing Firefox.
AdvertisementStart Firefox in <u>[[Safe Mode|Safe Mode]]</u> to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
*Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
It is also possible that you use a Windows theme that doesn't work well regarding those extend arrows.
- 1HT1414 ?How do I retrieve a back up from itunes from two nights ago? (I do not want to use my most recent back up). 10-11
- 2Attachment list - Unable to open document 10-11
- 3Authorization checks programmatically 11-30
- 4About NLS_DATE_FORMAT and NLS_LANG. 11-30
- 5I want a new tab to open when i choose a favorite. 11-30
- 6Adobe eform error 11-30
- 7Pavilion 23 - all in onw - PC23 - a204a - not listed on HP website as a product 11-30
- 8Lock form upon submission 11-30
- F4 HELP for standard field..10/11
- Work with metadata in Adobe Bridge10/11
- Choose the key from the allowed namespace10/11
- Sessions are in blocked state10/11
- Task Flow Clues!10/11
- Copy/Paste/Clipboard Problem; Pastes only as SVG Code10/11
- New to java crypto11/30
- One-to-Many: New child not showing up when parent retrieved11/30
- Bridge CS5 not showing contents of .ase files11/30
- A J2SE 1.4 Question : Someboby please help.11/30