Current position: Home > Default > After using reset firefox my bookmark folders no longer have the expand and contract arrows attached to them, how can i restore this function?
After using reset firefox my bookmark folders no longer have the expand and contract arrows attached to them, how can i restore this function?
AdvertisementUsed "Reset Firefox" because of persistent problem with flash freezing Firefox.
AdvertisementStart Firefox in <u>[[Safe Mode|Safe Mode]]</u> to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
*Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
It is also possible that you use a Windows theme that doesn't work well regarding those extend arrows.
- 1View videos with iPad 10-11
- 2QuickTime 7.1.6 Gamma/Color Shift Is Demonstrable 10-11
- 3Kernel: PANIC! -- best practice for backup and recovery when modifying system? 10-11
- 4C4380 dropping wireless connection 10-11
- 5How can I get updates on my iPad? 11-30
- 6What's the name of zip drive in Solaris? 11-30
- 7Change production order with deletion indicator 11-30
- 8Lion and Logic 11-30
- I'm running iCloud on a Windows 7 PC. Photoes have been autmatically uploaded from my iPhone. However, the "Photoes" ICON does not load, and I receive an error message of a problem. Then the ICON disappears. How can I access my photoes?10/11
- Lack of direction from Creative - bought other10/11
- I wanted to know whether i can diffuse music to the bluetooth only speakers from a airport extreme-connected hard drive through my mac?10/11
- ITunes move to external hard drive10/11
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium won't launch on Mac10/11
- Set Description of a field in Access DB10/11
- USB Wireless Network Adaptor for fringe reception10/11
- Copy and paste lines11/30
- Help. Strange problem with a function returning VARCHAR211/30
- Where has the new tab button gone?11/30