Apache + tomcat + mod_webapp or mod_jk
AdvertisementI am thinking for using apache with tomcat.
i am reading information but i have one initial trouble:
what i must to use for production: mod_webapp or mod_jk?
which is better? and in the future which will be the useful?
AdvertisementUse mod_webapp. mod_jk is the old one, and is only there for backwards compatibility. Plus, it is very picky about the order in which Tomcat and Apache must be loaded and unloaded.
mod_webapp doesn't care; Tomcat doesn't even care if Apache is active, and Apache will re-initialize mod_webapp if Tomcat goes down and comes back up.
However, mod_webapp can be tricky to set up. Get the distribution from the Tomcat download directory, but DON'T COMPILE IT. Follow the instructions in the README for pulling the latest version from CVS including the APR module.
- 1My itunes is saying that I cant use it on my pc because the apple moble device is not started what do i do to fix it 10-11
- 2JES 2005Q4 on Redhat 3 AS - AM problem 11-30
- 3Liner notes without digital booklet? 11-30
- 4Permission to view content of table of SYS schema to newly created user 11-30
- 5Discount Condition in Service Entry Sheet 11-30
- 6PdfSource content of interactive form in Java Web Dynpro 11-30
- 7How to connect to a Java WSDL in Flash Builder 4 ? 11-30
- 8OAS 188.8.131.52 aborts when Jweb or LiveHTML cart run 11-30
- Time Capsule won't connect PC to the Internet10/11
- 15 years and I've never had this problem with a VPN tunnel10/11
- Trying to download CS5 extended on a new laptop with no disk drive. Do not have my old activation serial number to do it online...any help much appreciated.10/11
- Setting Font Color and Bold Property in ALV Grid10/11
- Bought a 2nd hand MBA but now can't download iPhoto10/11
- I currently have Trend Micro...Does Firefox handle all the security issues like pfishing and viruses etc...I would like to cancel the other11/30
- All applications in iWork fail to open after installing latest apple update. iMac running 10.6.8 Snow Leopard. Have tried reinstalling from iWork disc but no improvement. Help!11/30
- JSF and Overall Display11/30
- Why are my icons flashing off and on?11/30
- Edit in Audition fails11/30