Current position: Home > Default > Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
AdvertisementI have just installed Apple TV. When I go to computer it continues to tell me to "turn on home sharing". I have turned on home sharing every where I know to turn it on on the ipad.
AdvertisementWelcome to the Apple Community.
The iPad isn't a computer, what exactly are you trying to do, the iPad uses AirPlay to work with the Apple TV not homesharing.
- 1Firefox 21.0 crashes I attempt to open a page containing video 10-11
- 2Forms Service verification program problem 10-11
- 3XML Metadata import - Memory Problem 10-11
- 4External dvd, not detecting .mov files 11-30
- 5Serving a textfile to Macintosh client 11-30
- 6Impact of Controller Policy on ASM 11-30
- 7Is it possible to handle formatted text actions(RTF) using Clipboard? 11-30
- 8Download photoshop elements 11 available? 11-30
- Error while sending email via APEX10/11
- Cannot podcast error 3253 Air America10/11
- Broadcaster setting format issue10/11
- Iphone charger/docking station overheat11/30
- Table name or report to download materials for storage location11/30
- Will there be an ios update for ipod 2 gen ?11/30
- Know about user activity11/30
- How to create a BO for sending emails11/30
- Where the links/Announcements/Discussions stored in Km?11/30
- AIR-SAP1602I After convert to LAP, No radio interface11/30