Current position: Home > Default > Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
AdvertisementI have just installed Apple TV. When I go to computer it continues to tell me to "turn on home sharing". I have turned on home sharing every where I know to turn it on on the ipad.
AdvertisementWelcome to the Apple Community.
The iPad isn't a computer, what exactly are you trying to do, the iPad uses AirPlay to work with the Apple TV not homesharing.
- 1IPhone 3G S has dropped over 83 calls in the last day. 3G is the culprit. 10-11
- 2IMac 27 inch hum/buzz/vibration 10-11
- 3Download from SAP system to Excel sheet 10-11
- 4Aliasing, excessive digital stepping, jagged edges on video 10-11
- 5I tunes 6 wont play songs 11-30
- 6Help in ECC 6.0 - Enhancements and Modification with BADI 11-30
- 7F4 Help in WDA 11-30
- 8Color difference in prints between LR vs printer managed colors 11-30
- How do I sync my existing iPhone to a different Mac?10/11
- How to handle the jdbc receiver error10/11
- Deleting Workflows in Access Enforcer11/30
- FCp for the web11/30
- .mac trash in mail11/30
- Triggering of Action in recurring manner11/30
- I took out my superdrive from my MBP and sold it online. Should I still buy apple care?11/30
- Apache and WebDB for Linux - AUTHENTICATION PROBLEM11/30
- After Effects crashes when rendering to H26411/30
- Error to access to database11/30