Current position: Home > Default > Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
Apple TV continue to tell me to turn on sharing on my computer. I have already turned it on.
AdvertisementI have just installed Apple TV. When I go to computer it continues to tell me to "turn on home sharing". I have turned on home sharing every where I know to turn it on on the ipad.
AdvertisementWelcome to the Apple Community.
The iPad isn't a computer, what exactly are you trying to do, the iPad uses AirPlay to work with the Apple TV not homesharing.
- 1Unable to update EGit to latest version in Flash Builder 4.7 10-11
- 2How I would like to have in my toolbar Microsoft Office Outlook, Word Document and Outlook Express as short cuts as a tab. do I do it? 10-11
- 3Data Transfer methods between FPGA and RT 11-30
- 4Issue in BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in extension structure while populting data 11-30
- 5Hello, I cant download applications free in my iphone with out a credit card, hello, I cant download applications free in my iphone with out a credit card 11-30
- 6Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.2 or Oracle Weblogic 11g 11-30
- 7Where does the dock store its data 11-30
- 8Opening photos in iPhoto - size query 11-30
- Customizing ActiveX Viewer for Crystal Reports 200810/11
- Quicktime Export - Keynote, Streaming, and Movie Controller Settings10/11
- I am wanting to sync my music with iTunes but it says if i sync you will loose everythink cause it was synced with another libiary help?? will i loose everythink if i sync10/11
- Unable to launch service engine on UC56010/11
- 0crm_mktattr_attr - delta only once per day possible?11/30
- Safari is missing important resources and should be reinstalled11/30
- How to manually recover user state data saved to a State Migration Point11/30
- Changing Item Text Auto in Purchase Order11/30
- Huge iTunes Store Problem11/30
- Send & Recieve functionality not working with WebDav after installing Acrobat XI11/30