Current position: Home > Default > Are fix statements in a BR specific to the members selected in the form?
Are fix statements in a BR specific to the members selected in the form?
I have quite a few business rules. All of my "FIX" statements in the business rules are generic i.e. its fixed based on the attributes. An example is given below
My question is, does this fix calculates for all members that have the attribute "Transaction_Based_Queue", does it calculate for all year, all scenarios,all version,all entities,etc.. or it calculates for the members that is selected in the data form?
Since you have not FIXED on any particular Year, senario or Version. The script will calculate for all the Years, Scenario and versions. In order to use the values on the webform, do the following steps:
1. Create Global Variables in EAS for Year Scenario and Version.
2. Include the Variable in the FIX Statement FIX([Year], [Scenario], [Version])
3. Attach the Business Rule in the Webform. Change the property of the attached rule to "Pick Value from Dataform" and Hide Prompts.
4. The rule should now pick values from the Data form.
Hope this is helpful.
- 1I have 4 email accounts in apple Mail. My mail is sending from the wrong account. even on "reply" it sends from a different account. I have 3 gmail accounts and one exchange server account. I choose which account to send from and it still sends from a 10-11
- 2Older TV with Mac Mini 10-11
- 3I recently imported some CDs, the songs loaded fine, they play on the computer and all, but when I go to put them on my iPhone, they don't show up. Yes I have tried manually selecting them, that too has failed. This is infuriating, please help!!!! 10-11
- 4I bought a song from the itunes app on my 4s but it will not download all the way. It says download error 10-11
- 5Automatic emailing option for remittance advice 11-30
- 6Problems importing mpge 2 in fcp 11-30
- 7Slideshow with Filmstrip - Strip jumps too many thumbnails 11-30
- 8Setting image resolution default to pixels/cm? 11-30
- I changed my iCloud account ID but my new phone won't let me change it. It keeps asking me for for my old ID password and won't let me delete the account unless I turn off the find my phone feature. It won't let me do this because it will not accept my ol10/11
- SOAP Axis sender with CSV file attachment10/11
- Problem uninstalling Acrobat Reader 9.010/11
- MRP Purchase requisition not generating to Max stock10/11
- Networking a Mac G5, Mac G4 and a PC11/25
- Error in Accoounting document creation11/30
- Problem with control hints and Struts tags11/30
- Issue with 126.96.36.199 Standalone GI11/30
- Widescreen Preview11/30
- I am trying to download foxfire on a Mac. I have tried several times. It shows downloading in progress but never finishes.11/30