Current position: Home > Default > Are fix statements in a BR specific to the members selected in the form?
Are fix statements in a BR specific to the members selected in the form?
I have quite a few business rules. All of my "FIX" statements in the business rules are generic i.e. its fixed based on the attributes. An example is given below
My question is, does this fix calculates for all members that have the attribute "Transaction_Based_Queue", does it calculate for all year, all scenarios,all version,all entities,etc.. or it calculates for the members that is selected in the data form?
Since you have not FIXED on any particular Year, senario or Version. The script will calculate for all the Years, Scenario and versions. In order to use the values on the webform, do the following steps:
1. Create Global Variables in EAS for Year Scenario and Version.
2. Include the Variable in the FIX Statement FIX([Year], [Scenario], [Version])
3. Attach the Business Rule in the Webform. Change the property of the attached rule to "Pick Value from Dataform" and Hide Prompts.
4. The rule should now pick values from the Data form.
Hope this is helpful.
- 1How can I use mod_rewrite to do a private redirect to a servlet 10-11
- 2Help trying to locate local server applications directory in configuration manager 10-11
- 3Port replicator and dual displays 11-30
- 4Recording vocals 11-30
- 5How to create a database link in someone else's schema? 11-30
- 6Where can I download Firefox 9.0? 11-30
- 72 Xraids 1 Fiber Card 11-30
- 8How to uninstall the software 11-30
- Macbook Pro - 2 Hard Drives - Dual Boot OS OSX + Windows10/11
- Billing document enhancement10/11
- Data Dictionary.. Help Please11/30
- Java console not displaying off internet explorer view tool bar11/30
- Write a debugger using JDI11/30
- Where are the Color Matching buttons for Speed Grade CS6?11/30
- Actual cost getting Duplicated while Invoice Verification11/30
- How to disable update for "WC_NAVIGATION_ACTIVITY "11/30
- Bluetooth not working in ios8 by philips fidelio boxes11/30
- REP-1219 Error in Apps11/30