Authorizations for formatted searches?
I have created a simple formatted search so users select from the list the country of origin of a batch.
Currently, they get an error message.
Do you know which authorizations I should give them so they can use that formatted search query?
In Authorisation window for the particular user who is facing the error.
Navigate Admin > System initilisation > Authorisation > ( Select ) >
Reports --> Query Generator --> Execute Non - Select SQL Statement and give Full Authorisation.
Is the User now able to execute FMS ?
- 1How to load data into an ods from multiple info sources. 10-11
- 2Problem in assiging header to invoke an external webservice. 10-11
- 3Why I can no longer save videos (*.flv) from my cache folder? 10-11
- 4How to handle spaces in Sender File 10-11
- 5Cookies turned off and cleared, but 3rd party cookies are still being shared after Firefox v16.0.1 update 10-11
- 6Non-US keyboard layout in Xorg 10-11
- 7Activity activation after check in 11-30
- 8Im getting error msg (1) can you help 11-30
- Open Vi reference for Vis with same names10/11
- New iPod touch and iPad 2 stopped wireless sync10/11
- Stored procedure call not working10/11
- Cant update itunes or mac11/30
- IMQ 2.0 and LDAP for user authentication11/30
- Customize file output11/30
- GetURL PARENT11/30
- My imac turns on with start up sound then nothing else just the timer going round11/30
- Lightroom Import: How to load Exif metadata description11/30
- How to add "Planar RGB" to the list of export codecs?11/30