Authorizations for formatted searches?
I have created a simple formatted search so users select from the list the country of origin of a batch.
Currently, they get an error message.
Do you know which authorizations I should give them so they can use that formatted search query?
In Authorisation window for the particular user who is facing the error.
Navigate Admin > System initilisation > Authorisation > ( Select ) >
Reports --> Query Generator --> Execute Non - Select SQL Statement and give Full Authorisation.
Is the User now able to execute FMS ?
- 1I switched to a galaxy s5 and no longer have my iphone, how am I supposed to turn off iMessage. I can't even contact apple since I no longer have the other phone 10-11
- 2Cannot upload because all the playlists that are selected.. 10-11
- 3How to call ABAP in another client ? 10-11
- 4This simple html page won't render properly in Dreamweaver 10-11
- 5Flash movie won't play in FireFox or IE 10-11
- 6MSI GX640 - Can it do 2560x1440 on an external monitor? 10-11
- 7Connecting silver iPod Nano to a school's Mac 11-30
- 8Oracle Disk I/O hitting 100% ? 11-30
- How do I change my Apple ID associated with ICloud on my IPhone?10/11
- Process Chain for Real Time Demon10/11
- Error message when trying to add USB Printer (Hewlett Packart 3100 series)10/11
- Pdf sumit not working11/30
- SAP XI error: 401 Unauthorized (When calling from Enterprise Portal)11/30
- How to start NWDI?11/30
- Saving Option in Change layout TAB11/30
- XI connectivity with MDM11/30
- Loading 2lis_11_VAITM thowing error CX_RSR_X_MESSAGE11/30
- HT201303 how do i talk to a live person about my itunes account11/30