Automation in saving a image file with a specific max file size
I hope someone can help me by this.
We got several image files every 2 weeks which should be edited and mainly reduced in size for web purpose. This work needs 1 work day for one man/woman to do, because he/she has to open the file save for web and then set the quality to a value were the file is nearly about 150-200 KB in size.
The images are different, some have few colors, some have a lot of colors and there are also different in resolution. But they should not be reduced in resolution, only in quality. All other specs of the image should be kept
Is there any possible script, plug-in or similar which can do the same (Saving with a specific max. file size) in some automatic and faster way?
Any help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
I still need help with this. Is there any tool (OS X) or script for Photoshop who can fulfill this (see title).
ANY help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
- 1Itunes says that I have five computers authorized, but I have only done this for one computer. I want to authorize a new computer but it won't let me. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? 10-11
- 2How do I remove photos I accidentally synced from my pc? 10-11
- 3Audio Tracks in Timeline 10-11
- 4Rescue from CD doesn't work for XFS? 10-11
- 5How do I access a keyboard to type in email address, etc. when trying to set up APPS 10-11
- 6Response Message Namespace Resolution 10-11
- 7Text Elements in Export to Excel functionality 10-11
- 8Error in posting document in FPE1 11-25
- Unable to Install windows 7 on boot camp 510/11
- Dot matrix printing on 15 x12 inch paper10/11
- HP3015 Printing Garbage Characters10/11
- Using a scanner to parse a text file10/11
- My iPod touch 4g camera is not working anymore any help?, My iPod touch 4g camera is not working anymore any help?11/30
- ITunes won't stay minimised11/30
- Problems with getting incoming mail11/30
- Getting music off of Ipod onto Itunes using iDump11/30
- How to uninstall on Mac for customUpdateUI and disable Updater.update()?11/30
- EXCHANGE SERVER 2013 CLIENT ACCESS ROLE BASED QUESTION11/30