Automation in saving a image file with a specific max file size
I hope someone can help me by this.
We got several image files every 2 weeks which should be edited and mainly reduced in size for web purpose. This work needs 1 work day for one man/woman to do, because he/she has to open the file save for web and then set the quality to a value were the file is nearly about 150-200 KB in size.
The images are different, some have few colors, some have a lot of colors and there are also different in resolution. But they should not be reduced in resolution, only in quality. All other specs of the image should be kept
Is there any possible script, plug-in or similar which can do the same (Saving with a specific max. file size) in some automatic and faster way?
Any help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
I still need help with this. Is there any tool (OS X) or script for Photoshop who can fulfill this (see title).
ANY help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
- 1Outputting error messages in a browser? 10-11
- 2I can't trigger my E series board with PFI0 because it's resolution is too low 10-11
- 3Analog start trigger for x series card gives an error? 10-11
- 4CS3 Get ObjectType of pageItem 11-30
- 5ITunes.exe. not downloading with update 11-30
- 6Condition type- exclusion Indicator 11-30
- 7Premiere Pro CC 7.1, rMBP, no CUDA 11-30
- 8IWork-09 with Mavericks 11-30
- I bought a new album off of iTunes the wifi wasn't strong so I left my computer on as it was downloading and went to sleep. This morning I went to listen to the songs and some of the songs will only play the first 50 sec or the first minute? How do i fix?10/11
- Why can I no longer log in to a site I have logged into 340 times before? Now I can only log in using Private Browse Window.10/11
- HELP! iMac Will Not Boot Up10/11
- T5140 will not boot to OS10/11
- Very slow start up Mac OS X v10.6.210/11
- Multiple pages in Smart forms10/11
- Could not import file to requested location. (48)10/11
- Int to BigInteger11/30
- Update statement takes long time - Why so ?11/30
- Business Content activation and change - BI upgrade11/30