Automation in saving a image file with a specific max file size
I hope someone can help me by this.
We got several image files every 2 weeks which should be edited and mainly reduced in size for web purpose. This work needs 1 work day for one man/woman to do, because he/she has to open the file save for web and then set the quality to a value were the file is nearly about 150-200 KB in size.
The images are different, some have few colors, some have a lot of colors and there are also different in resolution. But they should not be reduced in resolution, only in quality. All other specs of the image should be kept
Is there any possible script, plug-in or similar which can do the same (Saving with a specific max. file size) in some automatic and faster way?
Any help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
I still need help with this. Is there any tool (OS X) or script for Photoshop who can fulfill this (see title).
ANY help is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
- 1[SOLVED] Network Manager: Connecting... 10-11
- 2Date comparison in WHERE clause 11-30
- 3ValueListHandler and Struts 11-30
- 4Apple ID Problems. What should I do? 11-30
- 5"Access Restrictions" change to "Access Policy" 11-30
- 6Discoverer Plus4i - Exporting to Excel - Your server is running low 11-30
- 7Accessing Citadel 5 or Citadel 4 through ODBC in DIAdem 11-30
- 8FCP shuts down when playback from timeline starts 11-30
- Driving me nuts: no path above "Desktop" when choosing file or folder with "Move To" command10/11
- Aperture 3 is showing nothing! none of my projects, no previews, no masters, no star rated, everything gone.10/11
- Everything blurry, happening on render11/30
- Oh Dear, here we go again!11/30
- Printing problems with Deskjet 970 Cse11/30
- Handling Secured files11/30
- SRM PO Changes11/30
- 2014 Academy Award Winners11/30
- Create different network share shortcut in desktop for different security groups using GPO11/30
- JFileChooser filename field validation...11/30