Current position: Home > Default > BAM Combo Chart showing data in 2 graphics for the same data object
BAM Combo Chart showing data in 2 graphics for the same data object
I’m trying to show 2 views of the same data object in a Combo Chart (e.g. orders created today as a bar chart and orders created yesterday as line chart grouping by hour of day). It was pretty easy adding the same data object twice but the data type of the horizontal axis seems to be lost and it gets sorted as a simple string, leading to strange grouping of the hours with 05:00 representing 5 AM sided with 05:00 representing 5 PM. Also, I’m not able to format such fields using the format values tab.
Is using the same data object two times in the same report an unsupported scenario?
Advertisementwhy you want to add the same data object twice? Your use case can be achieved with single data object only.
1) Create combo chart and select the data object.
2) On "Choose data fields" page group by datetime field.
3) You will see UI changed to 3 sections - left one with "Group by" section, middle with "Chart values" and right one with "Time Groups".
4) In the right "Time Group" section, uncheck checkbox for continuous time series. Time Unit as hour, quantity as 1.
5) In middle "Chart values" section ,select the fields that you want to display as chart values and respective chart types , in your case orders created today as a bar chart and orders created yesterday as line chart.
5) Click Next and Finish.
6) Then you can go to Value format tab, and change the format for the datetime field as timeunit and required format.
- 1A question about using iCloud? 10-11
- 2Dynamic alert messages in BPM control step not getting created 10-11
- 3WebDynpro in HTMLControl of SAP-GUI? 11-30
- 4Mighty Mouse will not scroll up! 11-30
- 5TravelDock 900 Power Adapter 11-30
- 6Online purchase/exchange in store 11-30
- 7Exporting to iTunes 11-30
- 8Schedules Tab is not accessable 11-30
- How do i access multiple bex queries in one crystal reports??10/11
- Disappointed in Verizon...4G Plans10/11
- Loading data from APO-BW cube into DP planning area10/11
- How do i save all the colors from the swatch palette?10/11
- Imported Photoshop Layers change in Motion after re-saving PSD file10/11
- How do you fix error 1601? help me!!!!!!!!!!!!11/30
- Query in PL/SQL code is slower11/30
- Output length problem11/30
- Item Category BVNN determination11/30
- Upgrading to 126.96.36.199.011/30