Batch change colorsync profile
AdvertisementI have moved an iPhoto library from a PowerBook to an iMac. For all photos I had the Color LCD colorsync profile embedded, which looks good in the PowerBook but washed-out in the iMac. I now embed the sRGB profile for new pictures, but I would like to batch change the old ones. Snow Leopard has an Embed script that will change the profile. Would it be safe to show contents in the iPhoto Library and drag the folders containing the old photos onto the script? Apart from Modified and Originals do I need to do this for other folders?
You could apply the new color profile to the original and modified files and iPhoto would see them when you opened iPhoto the next time. However, unless do you the same for the thumbnails the thumbnail will not display the sRGB profile while the original or modified will.
Select an event to test on. The hardest part will be finding a modified version since the subfolder in the Modified folder will often be just have the date modified as the folder name. What you can do is convert the originals and thumbnails and then do a Revert to Original for all the photos and that will get rid of the modified files that weren't converted.
NOTE: That's the only change/edit to photos you can made from the Finder to the contents of the iPhoto Library. Any other type of change/edit will mess up the library.
- 1Change in Account Assignment group in Open Sales orders 10-11
- 2Excel with powershell and this big problem of locale 10-11
- 3Error on the new update for safari 10-11
- 4TS1702 can I transfer games from one iphone 4s to iphone 4? 11-30
- 5Installation of developer 6.0 on win95 with personal oracle 8 11-30
- 6The date and time setting go crazy[SOLVED] 11-30
- 7House 7 episodes? 11-30
- 8Why use infotypes instead of tables in ABAP HR? 11-30
- My computer will not let me sync my ipad?, my computer will not let me sync my ipad?10/11
- How do you erase mountain lion to install snow leopard?10/11
- I Need Dire Help Making a Flash Form10/11
- Several questions - new to Creative Zen Touch - please help (ripping/accessori10/11
- HT4623 just updated my iOS and now it won't let me past the screen on find my IPhone10/11
- Getting video from the Iphone 4 to the mac10/11
- TS1814 hello i have a trouble with my i phone... i was trying to update a new software and at the end it says that there is some error and i cannot turn my i phone bak on all it shows is itunes logo in the midlle and usb cable with an arrow pointing to t10/11
- Drop iphone 4 on floor showing black and white lines10/11
- To Winston Churchill10/11
- UCS 2.0(1q) Patch Released10/11