Batch Change Photo's
I am looking to make a number of changes to photo's that I receive to make them web friendly.
I would like to be able to select a bunch of photo's (say around 70), reduce the size on disk, reduce the width to around 500px and also change the photo to black and white.
I know I can do all of it in iPhoto but it requires a number of steps of importing, exporting and re-importing, I wondered if anyone knew of a programme that would do everything I wanted in one go.
Thanks fro responding so quickly.
I have tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I selected the file that has all the photo's and Automator copies those pics to the folder I specified but the resizing and colour doesnt work.
I have reduced the automator to just get the photo's and change the colour but that doesnt work for me either.
- 1Are there other widgets for iWeb (iLife 09)? 10-11
- 2Creating views in Physical Layer of OBIEE Administration Tool 10-11
- 3For each row of a table call a pl/sql function 10-11
- 47510 e-ALL-IN-ONE not printing black ink. 10-11
- 5How to create a circle object with center(lat/long) and radius(kilo)? 11-30
- 6Safari cannot display web form correctly (BUG) 11-30
- 7I can no more connect my Ipod to Itune, when it proposed a new update of the software I accepted, from then my I pod is not recognisez by my PC and I have the Itune in its screen 11-30
- 8Increasing an array and making a drop-down menu 11-30
- Facebook Export FAIL! any answers ?10/11
- Blog pictures not displaying10/11
- Can I buy TV episodes on just the Apple TV?12/03
- Principal Propagation in sap pi11/30
- Updates to Acrobat 8 Professional Cause Preferences to Reset11/30
- Printing scanned documents11/30
- When viewing flash video, CPU Usage goes to 100%11/30
- Cannot install System Update 4 on Thinkpad W520 running Win7 Prof 6411/30
- Netinstall: install additional software using a script + AD domain join11/30
- JNDI location error from remote client11/30