Batch Change Photo's
I am looking to make a number of changes to photo's that I receive to make them web friendly.
I would like to be able to select a bunch of photo's (say around 70), reduce the size on disk, reduce the width to around 500px and also change the photo to black and white.
I know I can do all of it in iPhoto but it requires a number of steps of importing, exporting and re-importing, I wondered if anyone knew of a programme that would do everything I wanted in one go.
Thanks fro responding so quickly.
I have tried your suggestion but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I selected the file that has all the photo's and Automator copies those pics to the folder I specified but the resizing and colour doesnt work.
I have reduced the automator to just get the photo's and change the colour but that doesnt work for me either.
- 1My iPhone won't allow me to download IOS 5 10-11
- 2External monitor looks horrible 10-11
- 3Button in PDF doesn't work 10-11
- 4GMail issues in iOS 10-11
- 5Windows recognizes the ipod but itunes or updater not 11-30
- 6MS Office Report Express VI in a builded application 11-30
- 7Check Writer (xml) is not showing current accrual hours 11-30
- 8What is the "other" file type? 11-30
- Is it possible to attach two monitors to a MBP using a displayport splitter?10/11
- How to embed image in html when using JTextPane, HTMLEditorKit, JavaMail10/11
- Cisco ISE inline posture node Posture assessment query11/30
- How to uninstall manually Adobe Reader XI in a corrupted install and not being able to uninstall from control panel11/30
- Error Installing xmlplsql.jar via patch 145392711/30
- Ora-00932 inconsistent datatypes expected got clob11/30
- How to set receiving batch mandatory in MIGO-mov type 30311/30
- Problem installing SD Firmware v2.0. Help needed!11/30
- Print preview toolbar has too many icon & spreds off the screen.11/30
- Is there a free downloadable virus protector for my macbook?11/30