Batch date in iphoto
AdvertisementI have used an Automator script to batch time and date in iPhoto when the usual methodology within iPhoto's batching did not work adequately. Can you help me with an Automator script and teach me how to install it for iPhoto to recognize it within iPhoto>Services?
AdvertisementScanned photos do not have an EXIF Capture Date field in the file like photos taken with a digital camera do. Therefore iPhoto uses the file created date or import date for those photos.
You will have to group all 1999 photos into an album, arrange them in the order you want and then use the Photos ➙ Batch Change ➙ Date menu option and add a 1 minute or so between photos.
Then do the same for the next year's photos.
- 1I need help getting my Intuos5 to work with Flash CS6 10-11
- 2Bad Image Error 10-11
- 3Getting the id of current user CE 7.2 10-11
- 4How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings? 11-30
- 5Printing photos on larger paper 11-30
- 6I have an unresolved problem with unresponsive scripts despite the ed-meister's kind help 11-30
- 7How do you reset pass code to install security update. 11-30
- 8Hiss in GB3 11-30
- HT1386 I plug my IPhone up to the usb and click updates before I back phone up and all my contacts music notes ring tones photos Apps and pictures were lost. How can I get them back?10/11
- Synchronous bpm scenario10/11
- How can I setup video on Skype for ipad2?11/30
- Can't create BAM Sensor Action - XSD schema file exists11/30
- Movement of Material in Quality Inspection11/30
- Advance to a capital PO11/30
- DBMS_SPACE.OBJECT_GROWTH_TREND returns ORA-1455111/30
- Restoring a Hot backup using RMAN on a different server.11/30
- New installation question11/30
- How to save an image from an HTTP adress11/30