BED is Double in No ED setoff Conditions
Such scenarioes of manual excise is also applicable for receipts in
depot. e.g. when duty is paid w.r.t MRP, RG23D needs to be updated with
MRP less abatement for excise base value (instead of PO base value) and
BED @ applicable rate on MRP less abatement. In PO, the ED payable
w.r.t. MRP less abatement is shown as Manual Excise. How do we address
For This We are Creating the ZMRP condition type for materials.. in this condition type we are maintaining the MRP value of material.
And Created the ZABT condition type for abatement (38%) and maintained the records.
And mainatained the ZED% for calculation of ED which calculated on ZMRP-Abartment charge(Suppose MRP value is 100 INR & the 38% Abttement means 100-38 on 62 INR ED is calulated.for this
ZED% maintained for material and plant specific.. and Assigned the Subtotal 5 for this one.in Pricing
While in Setoff Tax code ED is calculted correct in Mfg plant as well as Depot.
But Depot is having the No ED setoff the ED is Becoming Double... The ZED% value is Adding the JMO2 value and Becoming double
I am not clear in your problem but there is a work around. U should set the %of duties to match the total price in eg. now your problem is that ZED% is getting double. for this particular material temporarily set % of ZED in JM02 . Now you check by creating a PO and doing the GR and MIRO for the material received.
After the transaction is over u reset it back to the actual value. Check this senario and check that at this moment PO values should not be affected for other materials and try to avoid doing PO of other material till u finish this PO.
If the above is not working out u have to manipulate basic price and the conditions accordingly and create the PO so as to get the values to be adjusted for setoff.
We have faced this problem with BED as the basic price is given discount but the excise duty is charged according to the actual value.
- 1Adobe photoshop elements 4.0 "Attempt To Access Invalid Mail" Message 10-11
- 2Payment term baseline date in SD 10-11
- 3Question - rename pdfs based on bookmarks in the files 10-11
- 4Connect Macbook PRO house sound system via IPOD adaptor 10-11
- 5Oracle 8i Installation with Windows XP - Urgent 11-30
- 6Text missing in menus and programs 11-30
- 7Worth running qmaster on a dual core iMac? 11-30
- 8OAS 4.0.8... PROBLEM 11-30
- During the installation of Mozilla Firefox 4.0 on Windows Vista, I received an error message saying that I need administrative privileges to install. Are administrative privileges necessary to install Mozilla Firefox 4.0 on Windows Vista?10/11
- Can not open a photo in editor from photos on mac yosemite 10.10.310/11
- How to stop firefox from opening new tab when opening a pdf that is previously saved on my desktop?10/11
- Enq: TX - row lock contention on dual11/30
- Problem Consuming Web Service11/30
- Undo "Don't ask me about this file" selection11/30
- Vertical vs. Landscape printing11/30
- Can you upgrade to photoshop from photoshop elements 11?11/30
- Else condition11/30
- Can someone just spell it out for me? Going from FCP HD to DVD SD :-(11/30