BED is Double in No ED setoff Conditions
Such scenarioes of manual excise is also applicable for receipts in
depot. e.g. when duty is paid w.r.t MRP, RG23D needs to be updated with
MRP less abatement for excise base value (instead of PO base value) and
BED @ applicable rate on MRP less abatement. In PO, the ED payable
w.r.t. MRP less abatement is shown as Manual Excise. How do we address
For This We are Creating the ZMRP condition type for materials.. in this condition type we are maintaining the MRP value of material.
And Created the ZABT condition type for abatement (38%) and maintained the records.
And mainatained the ZED% for calculation of ED which calculated on ZMRP-Abartment charge(Suppose MRP value is 100 INR & the 38% Abttement means 100-38 on 62 INR ED is calulated.for this
ZED% maintained for material and plant specific.. and Assigned the Subtotal 5 for this one.in Pricing
While in Setoff Tax code ED is calculted correct in Mfg plant as well as Depot.
But Depot is having the No ED setoff the ED is Becoming Double... The ZED% value is Adding the JMO2 value and Becoming double
I am not clear in your problem but there is a work around. U should set the %of duties to match the total price in eg. now your problem is that ZED% is getting double. for this particular material temporarily set % of ZED in JM02 . Now you check by creating a PO and doing the GR and MIRO for the material received.
After the transaction is over u reset it back to the actual value. Check this senario and check that at this moment PO values should not be affected for other materials and try to avoid doing PO of other material till u finish this PO.
If the above is not working out u have to manipulate basic price and the conditions accordingly and create the PO so as to get the values to be adjusted for setoff.
We have faced this problem with BED as the basic price is given discount but the excise duty is charged according to the actual value.
- 1QuickTime Pro - I am trying to find a way to retrieve my Quick Time Pro code and re-register it but, because I bought it more than 180 days ago, I cannot find the code anywhere, or any way to get an answer from Apple's website. 10-11
- 2I cannot hear the vocals on downloaded movies on Apple TV. Ithe background music and sound effects only. What can I do to fix this please? 10-11
- 3How can I have small video embeds play full screen? 10-11
- 4Need help on how to put condition in the work flow 11-30
- 5SQL Generation Error after converting eFashion.unv to eFashion.unx 11-30
- 6Remote Inter Portlet Communication for JSR 168 11-30
- 7How to bring loan balances in FI 11-30
- 8System 9.2.03 Web Analysis 11-30
- How can I create 'sub-routines'?10/11
- Removing admin password form Access 2003 database front end and back end10/11
- I have an apple iMac G5 running Mac OS 10.4.11 can i upgrade it to 10.5? if so will i also loose all the software currently installed on my Mac? eg. Adobe software.10/11
- IPod Service Module has encountered a problem...10/11
- Buzz In Audio When Using DVI Output10/11
- FX5600U 128 VTD Video to DVD10/11
- How to place content between header and tabs?????11/30
- InDesign will not open. Since I've downloaded Mavericks...11/30
- Cannot install all apps in nokia 92011/30
- A low level exception occurred in:(Transmit::Startup)11/30