BPC 10.0 NW - skipping in hierarchy upload
I have a question regarding automatic upload of a hierarchy from BW into BPC. We have a hierarchy with all costcenters including both active and inactive costcenters, and these costcenters are spread out through the hierarchy.
In BPC, we only need the active costcenters, but the inactive is needed in other applications, so it is not possible to change the hierarchy.
Is it possible to do a skip based on a BW attribute, when importing a hierarchy or is it possible to make it only look at costcenters in BPC?
Alternatively, is it possible to pick up the parent in the master data attribute/text from BW process chain? In this it is possible to skip based on an attribute.
As suggested by Gersh, you have to consider that point.
Coming to the you problem you can crated additional hierarchy for BPC to existing info object by considering only active CCs with the help of ABAP. You can also automate this hierarchy creation.
While loading master data you can load only active CC by selecting option "Set filters by attribute AND hierarchy" and while loading hierarchy select custom hierarchy created for BPC. This approach will not affect your existing development and no need to create z object as well as no need to add in to cube.
- 1Problem with JAVA1.3 on HP_UX 11 10-11
- 2I recently installed a new SSD and installed Mountain Lion on my mid 2010 MacBook Pro, and now it randomly crashes sometimes upon waking from sleep. What's wrong? 10-11
- 3User profile cannot be loaded on my Satellite C notebook 10-11
- 4I have PE11and LR5 and want to use/create one catalog or source file. 10-11
- 5Uifont.ali being ignored? 12-04
- 6How to Implement Screen BADI 11-30
- 7RFQ Workflow: Agent assignment 11-30
- 8Selecting Multiple Items 11-30
- How can I change the path location for an entire album?10/11
- HP Printer Control app offers only one of the printers on network. How to add a second printer.10/11
- Writing ABAP code in routine10/11
- Firefox ver 31 latest doesn't play videos -10/11
- Spatial index error whilst creating an index for a GeoRaster column10/11
- How to disable an i/p textbox in module pool10/11
- Printing A4 pge mac 10.6.210/11
- When 8.1 update in India for lumia 520?10/11
- How do I install Adobe Air SDK for CS5.5 Products?10/11
- Hp ipod / mac compatibility11/30