BPC 10.0 NW - skipping in hierarchy upload
I have a question regarding automatic upload of a hierarchy from BW into BPC. We have a hierarchy with all costcenters including both active and inactive costcenters, and these costcenters are spread out through the hierarchy.
In BPC, we only need the active costcenters, but the inactive is needed in other applications, so it is not possible to change the hierarchy.
Is it possible to do a skip based on a BW attribute, when importing a hierarchy or is it possible to make it only look at costcenters in BPC?
Alternatively, is it possible to pick up the parent in the master data attribute/text from BW process chain? In this it is possible to skip based on an attribute.
As suggested by Gersh, you have to consider that point.
Coming to the you problem you can crated additional hierarchy for BPC to existing info object by considering only active CCs with the help of ABAP. You can also automate this hierarchy creation.
While loading master data you can load only active CC by selecting option "Set filters by attribute AND hierarchy" and while loading hierarchy select custom hierarchy created for BPC. This approach will not affect your existing development and no need to create z object as well as no need to add in to cube.
- 1How to display the search result without reloading the whole page 10-11
- 2Error in executing new webcenter portal application 10-11
- 3Combine into a single PDF bugs, Acrobat 9 10-11
- 4Hyperlinks don't work in PDF using Print Save as PDF 10-11
- 5Copying or duplicating a movieclip symbol 11-30
- 6Azure SQL Database 11-30
- 7[solved] Gnome - unlocking keyring via xinitrc 11-30
- 8Importing classes made by me 11-30
- I forgot the answers for the security questions and when I try to change them (My Apple ID - Manage your account - Password and Security) I'm asked to answer the exact questions I'm Trying to change because I don't remember the answers. How can I do it?10/11
- Power Mac G5 and Applications10/11
- Making a web page created with WPC available in an iView10/11
- ORABPEL-10041 Trying to assign incompatible types11/30
- XI Implementation documentation11/30
- Please provide an example of how to display the system time in CNiNumEdit.11/30
- Is there a way to force my new MacBook to use 802.11n only?11/30
- What's with These Ghost Files?11/30
- I can't use numbers in an Event title in iCal11/30
- HT4759 Trying to set up Icloud on my PC and when I sign in I get the message of server error. Please help.11/30