BPC 10.0 NW - skipping in hierarchy upload
I have a question regarding automatic upload of a hierarchy from BW into BPC. We have a hierarchy with all costcenters including both active and inactive costcenters, and these costcenters are spread out through the hierarchy.
In BPC, we only need the active costcenters, but the inactive is needed in other applications, so it is not possible to change the hierarchy.
Is it possible to do a skip based on a BW attribute, when importing a hierarchy or is it possible to make it only look at costcenters in BPC?
Alternatively, is it possible to pick up the parent in the master data attribute/text from BW process chain? In this it is possible to skip based on an attribute.
As suggested by Gersh, you have to consider that point.
Coming to the you problem you can crated additional hierarchy for BPC to existing info object by considering only active CCs with the help of ABAP. You can also automate this hierarchy creation.
While loading master data you can load only active CC by selecting option "Set filters by attribute AND hierarchy" and while loading hierarchy select custom hierarchy created for BPC. This approach will not affect your existing development and no need to create z object as well as no need to add in to cube.
- 1Oracle report function error.......... 10-11
- 2Do not show total price of po in pdf print out 10-11
- 3Import entourage database into Outlook 2011 for mac 10-11
- 4I cannot get the desktop version to open. 10-11
- 5Calling sp2010 workflow from within sp2013 workflow 10-11
- 6Select query on a table with 13 million of rows 11-30
- 7Applescript: How do i loop a script between two sheets in one workbook? 11-30
- 8Quartz Filters Not Working Mavericks 11-30
- Can I ePrint with a HP Officejet Pro 8500 A909g10/11
- I installed itunes 10.5 won't open in Win 710/11
- Microsoft Project Error Message when Saving10/11
- Apple TV + Airport Express can you have two separate streams?10/11
- MacBook Pro superdrive problem11/30
- Dual Monitors won't sleep11/30
- Explain plan different for same query11/30
- Change pricelist of a document11/30
- Mail Crashes on viewing HTML email11/30
- Connections to hardware11/30