Burning more than one movie
AdvertisementIf I burn a 10-minute movie to DVD-R or DVD+R can I later burn another 10 minute move to the same DVD on the leftover space?
AdvertisementNo. iDVD "closes" every "session."
Use Verbatim DVD-R for player compatibility.
- 1When closing Firefox, after reopening it, my tabs are gone, even though I have Firefox set to remember session. 10-11
- 2Need a decent Disk Printer! 10-11
- 3WRT160N G wireless Laptop connects to internet and N Laptop does not 10-11
- 4Why can I no longer download and read .pdf files 10-11
- 5Itunes nightmare 11-30
- 6GL line item printing 11-30
- 7Find pages without bookmarks 11-30
- 8How to create config.inc mysql 11-30
- My iPod Touch is freezing and rebooting itself.10/11
- Getting Error while saving Slot in ACC..?10/11
- Advice on setting up a windows server 2012 domain LAB for study within Hyper V server 2012 r2 machine10/11
- Why the error in one, but not the other10/11
- Preview messages in taskbar12/09
- SQL Developer MAC problem11/30
- Deleting of message type after reseting of release strategy11/30
- Alarm settings not saving11/30
- Notes or Document for Work Load monitoring ST0311/30
- Windows 8 problem11/30