Burning more than one movie
AdvertisementIf I burn a 10-minute movie to DVD-R or DVD+R can I later burn another 10 minute move to the same DVD on the leftover space?
AdvertisementNo. iDVD "closes" every "session."
Use Verbatim DVD-R for player compatibility.
- 1User exit problem 10-11
- 2Using Firefox 5 with the latest flash player, exiting youtube the computer totally locks up. Tried Google chrome no problrms at all. Can you help please? 10-11
- 3How can I remove the grey cancel sign covering the Firefox icon inthe dock? 10-11
- 4Can I Capture Screen Input (instructional video type stuff) 11-30
- 5Red Button....or lack of !! 11-30
- 6LSMW using IDOC - Loading Communication infotype 0105(HR Master) 11-30
- 7Wi-Fi Music Sync/Firewall Issue 11-30
- 8ODBC - why so much overhead? 11-30
- Zen Vision:M Recognition Prob10/11
- Error while using ALV component10/11
- Call Function POPUP in BSP10/11
- Can't install iTunes! Windows logo testing fail10/11
- Files copied from other PC getting "read only" permissions10/11
- Database cold backup in oracle 10g11/30
- Table name and field name needed for delivery note11/30
- Non-UEFI not finding PXE11/30
- Adobe Media PLayer Playlist11/30
- Fonts in titles not smooth11/30