Can a Pie Chart have a variable number of slices?
AdvertisementIs there a way to dynamically limit the NUMBER of slices that a pie chart shows?
For instance, sometimes there might be 10 elements, sometimes 6 (last 4 are 'blank') or maybe 5 (last 5 are blank).
Yes I know I can keep on reducing/increasing the Excel cells to include...but is there a way to include only certain ones as the data exists?
AdvertisementMy Behaviour tab for my pie chart does not HAVE the "ignore end blanks option"
A Pie chart behaviour only includes "Display Status, Display Status Key, Entry Effect, Entry Duration and "Animation Enabled"
I can't seem to find the "Ignore End Blanks" on any tab
- 1Is there any way to talk to a person at Adobe? 10-11
- 2New line will not accept stroke settings 10-11
- 3Importing Video in Photoshop? 11-30
- 4When I charge my ipod I can't open my apps 11-30
- 5What is Best Practice: Array or typed List? 11-30
- 6Blackberry IP 220.127.116.11 is blocked with BackScatte​r. 11-30
- 7I have a few suggestions to the developers of operating systems Mac OS and IOS. How do I do? How to contact them? 11-30
- 8How do I create an invisible rectangle link in a PDF that opens a webpage in a new tab? 11-30
- I want to transfer my photos from iPhone to my macbook pro as I have done many times before but I pressed (don't trust instead of trust) accidentally and now can't access the photos at all on the computer.10/11
- JOptionPane and Applet problem10/11
- How can I use Airplay Mirror of Photos app without slideshow?11/30
- Possible to use both Front Row AND Media Central with same Apple Remote?11/30
- Oracle 10.2.0.3 End of Life11/30
- Idoc - pordcr10111/30
- Which FM/BAPI is used for creating repair orders11/30
- About Guided Procedures11/30
- Adobe Air Application only works using Super Administrator account on Windows XP11/30
- My ipod classic 160gb just stay on, I can't turn it off.11/30