Can a Pie Chart have a variable number of slices?
AdvertisementIs there a way to dynamically limit the NUMBER of slices that a pie chart shows?
For instance, sometimes there might be 10 elements, sometimes 6 (last 4 are 'blank') or maybe 5 (last 5 are blank).
Yes I know I can keep on reducing/increasing the Excel cells to include...but is there a way to include only certain ones as the data exists?
AdvertisementMy Behaviour tab for my pie chart does not HAVE the "ignore end blanks option"
A Pie chart behaviour only includes "Display Status, Display Status Key, Entry Effect, Entry Duration and "Animation Enabled"
I can't seem to find the "Ignore End Blanks" on any tab
- 1Problem-taking a long time to open Bex Analyzer 10-11
- 2How can I open different binary files from BLOB column ? 10-11
- 3Report Explorer Web Part - Edit Web Part 10-11
- 4New Lines within .txt files 11-30
- 5Creating new photo album on the iPhone. 11-30
- 6Every time I try to get on ITunes it makes me reset my password. How do I make it remember my password. 11-30
- 7Problem accessing audiobooks from audible.co.uk 11-30
- 8Password Error when importing IDOCs or RFC 11-30
- SkillBuilders Modal With Chart10/11
- BW report iView bg color change problem10/11
- ITunes cannot connect to the iTunes store10/11
- I can't update my iPod to 6.1.3, when I tried to update on my iPod it said 'an error has occurred'10/11
- Usb audio interface isn't recognized by mac os 10.4.11 after reconnecting10/11
- Strange problems in Oracle 8.1.7 driver11/30
- Sharing a portable drive11/30
- PO change didnt transfer to corresponding SO via IDOC.11/30
- Component and hdmi issues11/30
- How do I extend ring time on calls?11/30