Can we have a b2b webshop without Product catalog in it
I have a scenario where I dont want to Product catalog on the webshop. Customers log in and just want to see the order history.
How can I set this up.
Please explain if this is possoble.
yes, you will have to create a catalog without products. This is because the catalog is a required field when creating a new shop in the shopadmin. Only when you use the webshop with an R/3 or ERP backend, no catalog is required at all.
- 1How can I print more than one picture per page? 10-11
- 2How do you change the default permissions for files? 10-11
- 3I am running firefox 6.0.2, I am using a Mac, I do not get the Firefox button, can someone help me get the firefox button? 10-11
- 4My external hard drive doesn't show up in finder, is it dead? 10-11
- 5Trouble switching from Mac to windows in boot camp 10-11
- 6Artist sort order and TSOP tags 10-11
- 7Set F4 help values 11-30
- 8Java bean implementation 11-30
- Random crash with Air 3.610/11
- IMovie '11 Unable to prepare project for publishing (~50)10/11
- How do I create both endnotes and footnotes in same doc in Pages? I have iWork 2008. I understand how to create one or the other, but not both.10/11
- I have to re-install adobe flash for firefox every time i start my computer even if firefox shows that my adobe flash is working it does not.I also get notices from the websites i visit (get flash e.t.c.)11/30
- Hey guys I a teen who wants to know why my Iphone6 is having a fuzzy noise11/30
- Organizer cannot find external drive11/30
- Java v/s ABAP11/30
- Can any body help me to prepare f.s for!11/30
- Startup from bootable disc impossible11/30
- My main home computer is down at the same time i purchased my 5. Cannot get it to sync off laptop and update my apple ID11/30