Can we have a b2b webshop without Product catalog in it
I have a scenario where I dont want to Product catalog on the webshop. Customers log in and just want to see the order history.
How can I set this up.
Please explain if this is possoble.
yes, you will have to create a catalog without products. This is because the catalog is a required field when creating a new shop in the shopadmin. Only when you use the webshop with an R/3 or ERP backend, no catalog is required at all.
- 1App Menu Problem with WMFS 10-11
- 2Add internal hard drive for FCP scratch disk 10-11
- 3CMP with Oracle 9i, Sun Java Sys App Serv 8.2 and J2EE1.4 (capture-schema) 10-11
- 4Synching Groups to iPhone 11-30
- 5Functional Location Category/ Equipment Category 11-30
- 6How to send the values from servlet to jsp 11-30
- 7HOW TO SEND XML BACK TO PRINT? (See Inside thread for more info) 11-30
- 8Best way to manage external photo collection with iPhoto? 11-30
- "Protect" printer - ensure only I can print to it?10/11
- GR/IR Balance Pending10/11
- Apps do not function as usual10/11
- Transformations in BI10/11
- When I click on a link, sometimes it will open a blank window & do nothing11/30
- How can I change dates to new sequence with jumbled slides?11/30
- How to view the text/content of a cookie11/30
- IPhoto library transfer11/30
- How to delete email notification11/30
- Error when trying to add remote process chain related to some other system.11/30