Can we have a b2b webshop without Product catalog in it
I have a scenario where I dont want to Product catalog on the webshop. Customers log in and just want to see the order history.
How can I set this up.
Please explain if this is possoble.
yes, you will have to create a catalog without products. This is because the catalog is a required field when creating a new shop in the shopadmin. Only when you use the webshop with an R/3 or ERP backend, no catalog is required at all.
- 1Extract panel does not show in Dreamweaver CC 2014 - using Mac - Why? 10-11
- 2Can't get Report Builder to work with Apache Webserver 10-11
- 3DBMS_STATS.AUTO_SAMPLE_SIZE in a mapping 11-30
- 4Any one having problem with sample editor??? 11-30
- 5Right-click contextual menu appearance 11-30
- 6Confused about the confirmation in SRM 11-30
- 7ITunes programmed to hang if you sample but don't buy? 11-30
- 8CFFORM script running slowly 11-30
- HT204053 iTunes has synced my apps to a different phone with a different apple id10/11
- Error while generating interactive PDF10/11
- Who else is having MAJOR issues with their Droid DNA post 4.4 (KitKat) update??10/11
- Lion & Downloading .pdf Files10/11
- How to copy iphoto picture library to flash drive?11/30
- Photosmart c7180 paper jams & wrong paper size errors11/30
- Two databases in one system how to connect sql11/30
- Super class methods11/30
- JavaFX as JavaEE client11/30
- How do I upload an image to a discussion?11/30