Cannot submit iPhone repair request online
AdvertisementI can't find anywhere else on the website to report this other than feedback. I've got a faulty ultracompact USB charger (post-recall) and I wanted to submit an online request to get it replaced. I go through all of the steps, accept the terms and conditions, and I get to a page with 3 steps, the first of which is "Avoid being without your iPhone or accessory" in which I select "continue". Below this section is "2. Describe the issue". When I click "continue", the troubleshooting tips in step 1 disappear and I can't go any further. Nothing appears under any of the steps and I cannot click any buttons to continue.
I've tried many different browsers and computers. I've even tried on a different network in the event that it's my connection. I also tried a different Apple account and that didn't make any difference.
When I put in the serial number for my iPod, I don't have any issues. However, it would seem to me that there is a programming glitch for the iPhone support. Anyone have any insight? Does anyone know how I can get through to Apple to get them to fix this?
AdvertisementSame problem here in Denmark. Got bounced by Telia to https://selfsolve.apple.com/ which doesn't allow me to report my issue.
Telia will refuse to replace a defectuous headphone. They will also refuse to test the iPhone with a new headphone set. They will bounce you to https://selfsolve.apple.com/. They will bounce you again when reporting that the page currently doesn't allow you to report any issue with your iPhone. Telia sold me the iPhone but it seems like Telia won't assist me in reporting the issue.
- 1Renaming a file by only changing case results in Permission prompt 10-11
- 2How to search for all PDF files on my hard drive 10-11
- 3Mini freezing after sleep 11-30
- 4File saving question 11-30
- 5Starting/Stopping Web Server 11-30
- 6Trouble installing Photoshop CS3 11-30
- 7When i click on a song to plat or drag it to a playlist an exclaimation appears next to it . a message says , could not be used because the ori ginal file could not be found. does anyone know how to fix this problemn? 11-30
- 83gs reception issues. Continuously searching for signal- WHEREVER I GO 11-30
- Can I turn my old hard drive from a MBP A1150 into an external?10/11
- IViewObject.Draw & in-process server11/30
- Show captions in Aperture Slideshow11/30
- I had MacKeeper & Norton & Bitdefender on my iMac - I'm still having problems11/30
- Automatic Login into HTMLDB App11/30
- Hp 4500 officejet all in one 510g11/30
- How to change language in Namoroka11/30
- CRS-1019 Resource ora.devdb.devdb1.inst (application) cannot run on rac211/30
- Time machine did not restore11/30
- Home movie onto itunes11/30