Current position: Home > Default > Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
AdvertisementWhen going through photo galleries on Yahoo (in news, omg, etc.) the caption is displayed on top of the bottom 'fifth' of the photo. (The caption should be below the entire photo.) The way the pations are overlayed makes it difficult to read the text of the caption and worse, it makes it almost impossible to see the lower fifth of the photo. I tried resetting Firefox but that didn't change anything. I can't find any yahoo settings or OS X display setting that changed this. I'm using Firefox 25 on a macbook air running OS X 10. Are there any firefox settings that would improve this? Thanks.
AdvertisementYou can also try to reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
*<b>View > Zoom > Reset</b> (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
If you have made changes to Advanced font settings like increasing the minimum/default font size then try the default minimum setting "none" and the default font size 16 in case the current setting is causing problems.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
- 1HT4976 Since updating my iphone 4S to ios 7.1 my phone will no longer ring and apps do not have sound. 10-11
- 2SCORM (flash Player Content) not working on Windows Server 2012 R2 which has IE11 integrated installed on it. 10-11
- 3500 Internal server error - java.lang.NullPointerException: null 10-11
- 4How TO CALL c++ EXECUTABLE FROM XI(VERY iMPORTANT) 11-30
- 5Directory navigation in java 11-30
- 6Tiny font filling out form 11-30
- 7Failed to load applet in HTML page 11-30
- 8Looking for solution 11-30
- Msi g4ti 4200 64mb/128mb ddr10/11
- How do I change my Ipod from mac to windows format??10/11
- Safari not showing recent history10/11
- How to install the dvr hd q1p6416-2 recorder10/11
- Converting Gray Scale to RGB10/11
- Trigger Email with refresh of materialized view11/30
- How to create this Hieararchical Tree?11/30
- E72 input problem since upgrade11/30
- Illustrator or Photoshop to create web banners?11/30
- Disable Yahoo Sync after iCloud migration11/30