Current position: Home > Default > Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
AdvertisementWhen going through photo galleries on Yahoo (in news, omg, etc.) the caption is displayed on top of the bottom 'fifth' of the photo. (The caption should be below the entire photo.) The way the pations are overlayed makes it difficult to read the text of the caption and worse, it makes it almost impossible to see the lower fifth of the photo. I tried resetting Firefox but that didn't change anything. I can't find any yahoo settings or OS X display setting that changed this. I'm using Firefox 25 on a macbook air running OS X 10. Are there any firefox settings that would improve this? Thanks.
AdvertisementYou can also try to reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
*<b>View > Zoom > Reset</b> (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
If you have made changes to Advanced font settings like increasing the minimum/default font size then try the default minimum setting "none" and the default font size 16 in case the current setting is causing problems.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
- 1Combine data from a table and insert to another in comma separated format 10-11
- 2ITunes Does Not Appear in the List of Default Programs? 10-11
- 3On upgrading to Ver 4 I lost my Norton toolbar if I upgrade to Ver 5 will I lose it again? 11-30
- 4Final CAT Pro Plugins Services cause shortcuts conflict with other softwares 11-30
- 5How to change location information under metadata tab? 11-30
- 6Displaying images in many rows 11-30
- 7New hp pavilion g4 worked for 30 days - now I get error msg when starting up 11-30
- 8Help with configured receiver condition 11-30
- How can I open a wiki attachment in a new tab on the iPad (iOS 5.1.1)10/11
- Connecting to two wi-fi networks with the same name10/11
- Error while using Remote object10/11
- HT201328 I have paid Bell to unlock my old iphone4 and they have said it is now unlocked. Can I skip the back up and restore process and just buy another carriers sim card from my daugther Kodoo plan, install it and active the iphone4 on itunes account in10/11
- How to trigger FIDCCP02 idoc for outbound vendor invoices?10/11
- Border line in all jpgs, help11/30
- [8i] Need help updating/fixing a workday table11/30
- Production in other plant11/30
- Onscreen message problem11/30
- Classic scenario - PO output by web11/30