Current position: Home > Default > Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
Captions of photos in Yahoo cover the bottom part of pic. Makes it hard to read text and also can't see whole photo. Tried reset Firefox but that didn't work.
AdvertisementWhen going through photo galleries on Yahoo (in news, omg, etc.) the caption is displayed on top of the bottom 'fifth' of the photo. (The caption should be below the entire photo.) The way the pations are overlayed makes it difficult to read the text of the caption and worse, it makes it almost impossible to see the lower fifth of the photo. I tried resetting Firefox but that didn't change anything. I can't find any yahoo settings or OS X display setting that changed this. I'm using Firefox 25 on a macbook air running OS X 10. Are there any firefox settings that would improve this? Thanks.
AdvertisementYou can also try to reset the page zoom on pages that cause problems.
*<b>View > Zoom > Reset</b> (Ctrl+0 (zero); Command+0 on Mac)
If you have made changes to Advanced font settings like increasing the minimum/default font size then try the default minimum setting "none" and the default font size 16 in case the current setting is causing problems.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced > Minimum Font Size (none)
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own fonts.
*Firefox > Preferences > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced: [X] "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
- 1Reading DLL function and parameters from a header file 10-11
- 2Not delivered message when trying to send a message 10-11
- 3Migration from exchange SBS 2008 to Microsoft exchange 20013 10-11
- 4How to manage a Web Gallery? 10-11
- 5Reversal of the segment of assement cycle possible ? 11-30
- 6HP 3650 Filter Failed 11-30
- 7Web2kit web process has stopped working? 11-30
- 8Pages for iOS: possible to have multi-level numbering? 11-30
- New DVR Scheduler Bugs: Priority Settings No Longer Working, Scrolling Series Schedules is Flakey10/11
- How do I keep my tabs open when I close firefox? I have tried the method in this site (tools- options- general- when firefox starts... but it didn't work.10/11
- 11g takes more time than 9i to execute10/11
- Backup method in Noarchive mode10/11
- Messaging using CUSTOM.pll10/11
- How do i change my security questions when i do not know the anwser to it10/11
- WRT150N Call of Duty 4 cannot access game servers11/30
- Export error on 11.211/30
- Quality photo in Iphoto11/30
- My iphone calendar won't show invitees when I try and setup an event11/30