Change case in paragraph style option
AdvertisementI use different types of headng styles in my document. I use ALL CAPS for my first level heading and TITLE CASE for second level heading and SENTENCE FOR third level heading. It will be helpful if I have change case options in paragraph sytle
in paragaph style just like "BASIC CHARACTER FORMATS".
AdvertisementI think that's the wrong paradigm.
Styles are for changing the look of text -- not the content. the way change case works (in every app I've ever seen) is by changing the encoding of the text.
FWIW. I have a utility in my "Style Utilities" which can change case based on style: http://in-tools.com/products/plugins/style-utilities/
- 1Activation of Creative Cloud packages created with CCP 1.3 breaks when deploying via imaging 10-11
- 2How do you split a shot in Color? 10-11
- 3Captivate 3 does not detect the micro 10-11
- 4RTGS Payment / EFT fr Customer 11-30
- 5Running SETUP jobs in parallel in Production R/3 11-30
- 6IOS 8 - Preparing for enterprise rollout 11-30
- 711G installation on AMD64 11-30
- 8MSI K8NM - Anyone? Any info? 11-30
- Load SWF file in main SWF with parameters10/11
- Support for file type .BEF10/11
- Ipad usb or SD card10/11
- Updating to iOS 7.1.1 SMS now receiving as Apple ID with iMessage.11/30
- Financial statement- Balance sheet accounts11/30
- CRM_ORDER_SAVE document not saved11/30
- Doubt in JMS to proxy scenario11/30
- Request to users with Win 8.1 and WP 8.111/30
- I am unable to register in imessage and facetime using my ipad 311/30
- Problem GUI scripting an inDesign dialog box11/30