Clean install Lion first?
AdvertisementI just want check it is best to do a clean installation or write over SL with Lion, before I install my upgrade from CS5 to CS6 standard?
Please kindly advice me. It would be nice to say why and why not?
AdvertisementIt's not a bad idea to do a clean install before doing a major operating system update. It's not required but it makes sure you're getting reading of accumulated "crud" on your computer.
However, most important, if you choose to do a clearn install, make sure that your hard drive, and especially, all your software is backed up. It wouldn't be a bad idea also to deactivate the Adobe software.
It's not necessary to reinstall CS5 after doing such a clean install unless you want to be able to open version-specific files (e.g., Adobe InDesign). You will need your CS5 serial number if installing a CS6 upgrade.
- 1ACE SSL Sticky class-map generic vs class default differences. 10-11
- 2Problem in J1IG transaction 11-30
- 3Need to block rv110w access to router from wan 11-30
- 4Switched from canon to a lumix DMC ZS40 with Leica DC Vario-elmar 1.3.3-6.4/4.3-129 asph lens. When processing the raw fliles there is no lense profile information as there was for the canon. Is the file available somewhere for this camera lens combinat 11-30
- 52009 Quad MP freezes after waking from sleep 11-30
- 6Why do I get an error message when I access my Shopping Cart? 11-30
- 7StringReader problem in CLDC to parse String XML 11-30
- 8Getting photos from my iphone. 11-30
- Blue Screen when burning a DVD10/11
- Cs4 photoshop top 40, problem with #30 - actions10/11
- Restrict with variable: selection less than10/11
- Content repository - Multiple unrestricted ordering issue for a property10/11
- My ipod wont work when i touch certain spots11/30
- Occasional freezing11/30
- Show additional data in trasaction F-4311/30
- Identify which updates Adobe Application Manager refers to.11/30
- PO Release strategy workflow configuration11/30
- SD Material determination - copy control - print out11/30