Clean install Lion first?
AdvertisementI just want check it is best to do a clean installation or write over SL with Lion, before I install my upgrade from CS5 to CS6 standard?
Please kindly advice me. It would be nice to say why and why not?
AdvertisementIt's not a bad idea to do a clean install before doing a major operating system update. It's not required but it makes sure you're getting reading of accumulated "crud" on your computer.
However, most important, if you choose to do a clearn install, make sure that your hard drive, and especially, all your software is backed up. It wouldn't be a bad idea also to deactivate the Adobe software.
It's not necessary to reinstall CS5 after doing such a clean install unless you want to be able to open version-specific files (e.g., Adobe InDesign). You will need your CS5 serial number if installing a CS6 upgrade.
- 1Web cam is not working for HP DV7 10-11
- 2Oracle Upgrade 10-11
- 3QM - Usage decision report 10-11
- 4Spry Vertical Menu Bar: Drop left? Arrows? 10-11
- 5How can I edit or remove iWeb pages from Mobile me after I have published it to another site? 11-30
- 6Install Java-Add in ECC 5 ABAP system 11-30
- 7BI 7.0 project by a solution management approach 11-30
- 8I need some help/input on a project. 11-30
- JSP class not found in WL7.1Sp110/11
- Reception problems with iPhone 3GS after upgrading to iOS 4.2.110/11
- How do i have 2 things over laying a video at the same time in imovie 10.0.110/11
- Idoc generated for creation of sales order10/11
- Word and Pages-files cannot be viewed on iPhone10/11
- ReadCursorResponse Items. How Do You Iterate Cursor Items?10/11
- Landed Costs Journal Entry11/30
- Report designing problem11/30
- Downloading mavericks and it's been on the apple logo for more than 2 hours11/30
- How to download a Photoshop Elements 8 copy to my laptop (i have it on my desktop)11/30