Clean install Lion first?
AdvertisementI just want check it is best to do a clean installation or write over SL with Lion, before I install my upgrade from CS5 to CS6 standard?
Please kindly advice me. It would be nice to say why and why not?
AdvertisementIt's not a bad idea to do a clean install before doing a major operating system update. It's not required but it makes sure you're getting reading of accumulated "crud" on your computer.
However, most important, if you choose to do a clearn install, make sure that your hard drive, and especially, all your software is backed up. It wouldn't be a bad idea also to deactivate the Adobe software.
It's not necessary to reinstall CS5 after doing such a clean install unless you want to be able to open version-specific files (e.g., Adobe InDesign). You will need your CS5 serial number if installing a CS6 upgrade.
- 1Mail keeps adding legitimate mail to Junk folder 10-11
- 2A suggestion for the mouse setting through persistence via SkyDrive/OneDrive: Add a check button to let the user tell if the mouse settings should be "restored" every time the user logs in a "different" computer using the same Microsoft Account. 10-11
- 3Itunes 10.6.1.7 disables ATT wireless network on XP laptop 10-11
- 4Installation of Solaris 10 in Ultra 5 10-11
- 5Key Cross reference mapping in SAP XI 10-11
- 6Filter the current week in Outlook Calendar with SQL DASL 10-11
- 7How to know whether a particular query is using the aggregates 11-30
- 8Ipv6 address traceroute 11-30
- Auto Sleep broken by ATI Firmware update?11/30
- Sql takes different times to run on different teminals11/30
- Transfer data to another sheet in excel11/30
- Unrecognized option could not create the java virtual machine11/30
- Energy Saver Freezes System Preferences11/30
- Web Services with Authentication - User Name and Password.11/30
- How to Display Column which is not in Subject area.11/30
- Logon inactive user without disabling switch user11/30
- Calculate salary of employee from April to December ??11/30
- Mac Safari and Finder not Working11/30