Clean Windows Install Help
AdvertisementHi, I really could use some help. My thinkvantage software got buggy and wasn't functioning, even after resotring the computer to factory clean. I erased everything, including the system partition, and started an XP install on a clean partition. I followed the instructions on the Lenovo website, but I didn't back up my IBM Tools folder. So I am stuck. I need help getting from a clean install to a working computer. I have a second computer that I am using to access the internet. Here's what I think would help:
1. A list of the drivers I should download to get my system back up. Is there a specific one that would start an entire system update?
2. Is there a location where I can download that IBM Tools folder?
I'm not sure what else I can tell you. Any help would be most appreciated.
Advertisementchez17, welcome to the forum,
Start with ThinkVantage System Update, if it misses something you can go to the Driver Site for your ThinkPad.
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
- 1Gr and ir post to copa 10-11
- 2Profit center issue 10-11
- 3No volumes found in backup 10-11
- 4Getting Problem while publishing Problem while publishing java.lang.IllegalArgumentExcep 10-11
- 5Pdf cannot be processed. uplod a different pdf 11-30
- 6I cannot connect to my iMac or my Mackbook from my Windows 7 PC after installing Lion. Worked fine with Snow Leopard 11-30
- 7Difference between material(/SAPAPO/MAT1) & material(/SCWM/MAT1) 11-30
- 8TMG events and raising an error message 11-30
- Opening and closing balance logic10/11
- How can I display the HTML page from servlet which is called by an applet10/11
- I am unable to install iTunes on Windows 7 (Strange issue)10/11
- Runtime Error in itunes10/11
- Burning Double Layer DVDs in iDVD 6.0.310/11
- Slow Start Up - Items Not Showing Up in Toolbar10/11
- Adding a movie in iWeb using a movie template.11/30
- Commission in slaes invoice11/30
- Error in Activate Visio 201311/30
- Currency with Sign in ALV11/30