Connecting iPod to new Powerbook without deleting all songs?
AdvertisementI know that there's a button combination to hold when you connect your iPod to prevent from an auto-sync that erases everything on the iPod, but I cannot remember it. I'd look in the manual, but I lost it!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
- Pat Francis
AdvertisementI'm in the same boat: I'm stuck until I remember that button combination to hold down to prevent auto-sync from erasing everything. I even looked in the manual today but couldn't find it. Would very much appreciate this information!
- 1How can I set a variable number of values in a SQL IN clause? 10-11
- 2How to Install a 2nd SATA drive 10-11
- 3How do you remove the time of the start of an event and end of an event 10-11
- 4How to remove Soft hyphens in text PDF? 10-11
- 5Downloading rented movies after getting an error message 10-11
- 6MM42 data (Article master) Mass change BAPI???????? 11-30
- 7Invoice Attachment in MIRO/MIRA 11-30
- 8WAD cannot be saved 11-30
- Trouble when importing tagged text (CS6)10/11
- Youtube video in fullscreen mode exits after swiping application back and forth10/11
- Producing a Paper Layout as output instead of Web Layout10/11
- Resource Status shows as provisioned even when task is rejected11/30
- Cancel an order before printing11/30
- Integrating Oracle forms in Portals- URGENT11/30
- Message type for modifying a Delivery via DELVRY0311/30
- BGP route selection from LAN to WAN11/30
- Scheduler doesn't create Jobs11/30
- Snow Leopard and Mac OS 10.611/30