Connecting iPod to new Powerbook without deleting all songs?
AdvertisementI know that there's a button combination to hold when you connect your iPod to prevent from an auto-sync that erases everything on the iPod, but I cannot remember it. I'd look in the manual, but I lost it!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
- Pat Francis
AdvertisementI'm in the same boat: I'm stuck until I remember that button combination to hold down to prevent auto-sync from erasing everything. I even looked in the manual today but couldn't find it. Would very much appreciate this information!
- 1Table maintenance - auto-populate description field based on other field 10-11
- 2AP Minimal Payment Amount 11-30
- 3Tables for change documents 11-30
- 4Using VPD -- Very Confused! 11-30
- 5I can't get music to play. 11-30
- 6EXS24 off by half-step 11-30
- 7On startup my G4 "Connect to file server "G5 mac" as... 11-30
- 8Cannot activate adobe professional 8 11-30
- How to extract data from table in PDF document10/11
- Splitting events to speed things up10/11
- Double buffering daqmx10/11
- Standard report -- PDF (More options) ?11/30
- Improper character encoding in SMS message to T-Mobile user11/30
- 7960 and DSP errors11/30
- OAM 11g 220.127.116.11 BP02 server not starting11/30
- Kernel security level changes on its OWN?11/30
- How to set Analysis graphics background color to Transparent? not White.11/30
- Trying to make the jump from JPEG to RAW...11/30