Connecting iPod to new Powerbook without deleting all songs?
AdvertisementI know that there's a button combination to hold when you connect your iPod to prevent from an auto-sync that erases everything on the iPod, but I cannot remember it. I'd look in the manual, but I lost it!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
- Pat Francis
AdvertisementI'm in the same boat: I'm stuck until I remember that button combination to hold down to prevent auto-sync from erasing everything. I even looked in the manual today but couldn't find it. Would very much appreciate this information!
- 1How do you connect wirelessly to a Samsung smart tv? 10-11
- 2Backup Failed, I need HELP!!!!! 10-11
- 3Mask filter question.... 11-30
- 4Can I install new/different software in home hub 2... 11-30
- 5Java Corba Help 11-30
- 6Mdworker error 11-30
- 7My ipad battery and home button are broken but I have no insurance 11-30
- 8Safari annoyance - creation/modification dates are reset on downloads 11-30
- HP Laserjet 2100TN - how to add IP printer in Snow Leopard10/11
- Adobe Story Won't Open Due to Various Error Message10/11
- Vendor return through sales cycle10/11
- Deleting a bug tracker user account10/11
- Hi, I brought an app on the istore for my iPad and spent £13.99 but it comes up with a Russian manual, can anyone help please? Would very much like my money back for it :(10/11
- Editing files in my catalog and then moving them back. Help.11/28
- AP Analysis11/30
- Display Query results in excel on the Web11/30
- REQ: Fix the *&^%$#@ CS6 Character window's font list!11/30
- Keychain does not always pop up with info to fill in my personal info. How do I fix this?11/30