Create a product catalog from flat fiile
I have a requirement to create a product catalog from a flat file. Basic requirement is to add products under product catalog. Further requirement can be extended to add views and add images to product catalog.
I want to know steps or function modules which will be used in order to achieve basic requirement first and then extended requirement.
Any sample example explaining the same will be more useful.
Thanks in advance
AdvertisementBy uploading images to a Product Catalog, the program below will also add the item to the catalog area specified.
SE38 - Run Program COM_PCAT_MASS_DOC_IMPORT
It has it's own Program Information to explain how it works.
Here's the first portion of the that information:
Mass Import of Multimedia Documents for Product Catalogs
This report enables you to automatically import multimedia documents that are already available in a file system and assign these documents to product catalog items. The items are identified using a product number. An item is created if a corresponding one is not available.
A simple text file, which can be created using the normal spreadsheet programs or simple text editors, is used as a basis for the import.
We have used this in the past, but it has some performance issues, so experiment to be sure you don't try to upload too many images at once...it can bog down after a few batches and begin crawling.
- 1How do I edit a word document without Microsoft Office 10-11
- 2How to Set my own Character Set in DBMS_LOB Package 10-11
- 3How to connect PB to LCD monitor? 10-11
- 4Itunes TV show size? 11-30
- 5Downloading a missing song with iTunes Match 11-30
- 6HP Scan Fix (Open Using Rosetta) 11-30
- 7Old InDesign 2.0 file - possible to convert? 11-30
- 8Context generation failed 11-30
- How to delete duplicate and triplicate Music Videos in itunes?10/11
- What can I do to edit and add or delete PDF document10/11
- PL/SQL spatial query will not compile.11/30
- MB51 - Add a field in output list11/30
- My computer's default language is spanish. Is there any way i can change safari's language to english?11/30
- Adobe Reader font issue11/30
- Steps to develop smartforms and sap scripts11/30
- On loading, Firefox shows an 'Unititled' page no matter what I try11/30
- "starting up service registry" makes InDesign crash?11/30
- Computer.sparsebundle" could not be accessed (error -1).11/30