Creation of ACH pmt advice for EU C.Cd (PMW activated)
I'm a little at loss with my 1st dealings with the payment medium workbench. I got a requirement to setup payment advice a EU company code that currently sends out ACH payments without advice.
Currently In FBZP,
1- The EU CCd is a paying company and the form is the same Z_REMITT_S used for the client's US company.
2- The ACH payment method is defined for the country. The medium is the payment medium workbench and the format is Z_SEPA_CT.
The US company uses the classic workbench and program RFFOUS_T for ACH.
3- In Define Payment Method for Company code, I hit a snag because Under Form Data, there is only the "Drawer on the Form" segment; the entire "Forms" segment where you'd select your script is missing.
Bottom line is How do I set up payment advice for ACH for a EU company paying EU vendors? (am I even asking the right question here?)
Advertisementmaybe OP want to extract all numbers from his inbox using regular expressions?
- 1Bring Back the Apple MB869LL/A (A1242) Wired Compact USB Keyboard 10-11
- 2How can i change only one 10-11
- 3How do I get my hard drive back? 10-11
- 4ORacle sales analyzer doesn't display sql's using show sq.sql.stmts 10-11
- 5User to call the name on a linked list from the console 10-11
- 6Getting i18 converter error 11-30
- 7System error in program CL_RSMD_RS_SPECIAL 11-30
- 8Struts, hibernate, mysql problem 11-30
- Animated gifs not working10/11
- Itunes crashes when I open it10/11
- Discount in Pricing10/11
- Mountain Lion Free Upgrade Codes Missing11/30
- Signal flow chart for using DIO on 5640R11/30
- SQL Store Routes of Hiking11/30
- Asking userid/password each time for opening any asset url11/30
- "Low Battery" notification app11/30
- Where are the .war files11/30
- IPod classic stolen and thiefs name in shared section11/30