Creation of ACH pmt advice for EU C.Cd (PMW activated)
I'm a little at loss with my 1st dealings with the payment medium workbench. I got a requirement to setup payment advice a EU company code that currently sends out ACH payments without advice.
Currently In FBZP,
1- The EU CCd is a paying company and the form is the same Z_REMITT_S used for the client's US company.
2- The ACH payment method is defined for the country. The medium is the payment medium workbench and the format is Z_SEPA_CT.
The US company uses the classic workbench and program RFFOUS_T for ACH.
3- In Define Payment Method for Company code, I hit a snag because Under Form Data, there is only the "Drawer on the Form" segment; the entire "Forms" segment where you'd select your script is missing.
Bottom line is How do I set up payment advice for ACH for a EU company paying EU vendors? (am I even asking the right question here?)
Advertisementmaybe OP want to extract all numbers from his inbox using regular expressions?
- 1WLST, how do I suppress unwanted stack traces and make WLST less verbose? 10-11
- 2PL/SQL Web Service. Out Parameters are included in Request. 10-11
- 3Tracing Captivate 4 variables in Flash CS4 using AS3 10-11
- 4Can't open iTunes with XP! 10-11
- 5Preserving control break formatting in report downloads with BI Publisher 10-11
- 6Need Documentation for SWI5-Work load analysis report 11-30
- 7Unable to set-up sybase connection pool for wls6.1 11-30
- 8Adding customer specific image on Masthead 11-30
- What drivers do I need for my T43?10/11
- F-44: The Re-document not appear available to do the clearing.10/11
- Asant build problem10/11
- Cumulative Key figure10/11
- Extended wireless network not extending in ios511/30
- How to use web services with Dynamic url behaviour11/30
- Need of Business Systems?11/30
- Commission Agent process in Sales11/30
- Working with secondary domain name11/30
- How to view Power Point pps slide shows?11/30