Creation of ACH pmt advice for EU C.Cd (PMW activated)
I'm a little at loss with my 1st dealings with the payment medium workbench. I got a requirement to setup payment advice a EU company code that currently sends out ACH payments without advice.
Currently In FBZP,
1- The EU CCd is a paying company and the form is the same Z_REMITT_S used for the client's US company.
2- The ACH payment method is defined for the country. The medium is the payment medium workbench and the format is Z_SEPA_CT.
The US company uses the classic workbench and program RFFOUS_T for ACH.
3- In Define Payment Method for Company code, I hit a snag because Under Form Data, there is only the "Drawer on the Form" segment; the entire "Forms" segment where you'd select your script is missing.
Bottom line is How do I set up payment advice for ACH for a EU company paying EU vendors? (am I even asking the right question here?)
Advertisementmaybe OP want to extract all numbers from his inbox using regular expressions?
- 1BlackBerry z10 battery poor performanc​e 10-11
- 2For the past few days videos are not playing properly. They appear to load but stop and start, even though the line of thumbnails shows up at the bottom. Clicking play does nothing. 10-11
- 3Selective copying from iTunes to iPod? 10-11
- 4IWeb link to domain name 11-30
- 5Question on Message Throw Event or Send Task 11-30
- 6Various BSOD Errors 11-30
- 7How to get order's detail error message 11-30
- 8When I play LOL Mac Version, computer always crash 11-30
- "Cannot open Help. The file cannot be found." Error on Treo Pro10/11
- List Item event receiver not working: SharePoint 201010/11
- How to make words in a text field change color in play mode by clicking on them?10/11
- External WD Passport won't recognize after Time Machine start.10/11
- How to transfer my ipod music from iphone 3gs to iphone 410/11
- Group Indicator for Tax Line Items11/30
- Migration of oracle database11/30
- Web.xml - A guide?11/30
- Labview not opening in guest account11/30
- BO XIR2 SP2 installation order11/30