Current position: Home > Default > CRM order giving the document could not be saved exception! Please help!
CRM order giving the document could not be saved exception! Please help!
I am changing the status of a order using CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN and CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN.
After this I call CRM_ORDER_INITIALIZE and the BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_SAVE.
CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_ORDER_INITIALIZE'
it_guids_to_init = lt_crmd_guids
iv_init_frame_log = 'X'
iv_keep_lock = 'X'
error_occurred = 1
OTHERS = 2.
ls_obj_save-guid = v_header_guid.
append ls_obj_save TO lt_obj_save.
CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_SAVE'
UPDATE_TASK_LOCAL = 'X' "commented. Taking default
SAVE_FRAME_LOG = 'X'
LOG_HANDLE = lv_log_handle
OBJECTS_TO_SAVE = lt_obj_save
SAVED_OBJECTS = lt_obj_saved
RETURN = lt_return.
The function BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_SAVE is returning error: The document could not be saved in it_return. I am not getting any other details. What am I doing wrong? Please help!
Thanks & Regards
The SPRO settings seems to be fine.
The problem is that the order is not getting saved whenever there is backward status change. However if I see the item status via tcode "crmd_order" then it actually shows the new status. In other words status is changing but still order is not getting saved.
When I debugged the code I found that first It has successfully executed the FM CRM_STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN and then when CRM_ORDER SAVE is called the parameter et_saved_objects is empty. I am passing header Guid in it_objects_to_save. If order is saved properly then et_saved_objects should be filled with order guid.
CALL FUNCTION 'CRM_ORDER_SAVE'
it_objects_to_save = lt_save
et_saved_objects = lt_saved_obj
document_not_saved = 1
OTHERS = 2.
On further debugging inside CRM_ORDER SAVE I found that the FM CRM_EVENT_PASS_INFO_EXE_OW returns lt_events empty. That means the given guid is not registered for saving. Why is this so?
are there objects registered for saving
call function 'CRM_EVENT_PASS_INFO_EXE_OW'
iv_exetime = gc_event_exec_time-save_order
iv_order_guid = ls_object_to_save
iv_obj_kind = gc_object_kind-orderadm_h
et_event_calls = lt_events
others = 99.
if lt_events is initial.
The problem is when the order is not getting saved the status change is not getting transferred to BW or BI.
What could be the issue?
Edited by: gopalkrishna baliga on Apr 7, 2011 5:59 AM
Edited by: gopalkrishna baliga on Apr 7, 2011 6:09 AM
- 1Best Practices for new iMac 10-11
- 2Thumbnails are not displayed correctly in Firefox, but displayed correctly in Safari and G. Chrome 10-11
- 3Third party sales order type 10-11
- 4TLS Connectivity issues following upgrade from OS 7.0 to OS 7.1 10-11
- 5My MBP 2011 can't detect microphone, why? 10-11
- 6Error in Export To Excel 10-11
- 7Recreate Org unit ID 11-30
- 8Patch to 10.2.0.5 11-30
- How to use two RFC models in one Data Source for a Interactive Form UI Elem10/11
- Why does my Acrobat Pro 9 PDF print driver either lock up or become confused as to where it should store a file when printing a document from within the Firefox browser?10/11
- Issue in info object creation10/11
- Saving file on application server based on employee Area ,with all security10/11
- Product hierarchy level in TPM Pricing condition records11/30
- Multiple selection tab on Custom F4 of select option in report11/30
- My compaq presario cq57 wont download any new files.11/30
- Passing data to module from application?11/30
- How could i open maps in ios 6 in india11/30
- Title Bar Sticking11/30