CSS color reset to default?
I'm new here and got a big problem, some of the CSS i write is not visible in DW...
margin: 0 auto;
all on the left side is invisble...
please help.. is there any way to reset all color data to default ?
perhaps i did something in the color options for code..
if possible in german, but english is also ok...
thanks in advance
AdvertisementThanx for the fast reply,
I can already write html and css, thats not the problem.. and i know that there is no CSS default color, i think you missunderstood me.
I got a problem with Dreamweaver, when i type the code.. The code is not always visible.
There is an option where i can set every code color for elements or attributes etc..
But isnt there a restore default button in Dreamweaver to restore the
Dreamweaver default settings of code-color?
- 1ITunes Library in an external hard drive 10-11
- 2Problem about using GOS to store business document! 10-11
- 3All the applications that I recently downloaded have disappeared 10-11
- 4Can't exclude an external fire wire drive 11-30
- 5How to make newly added columns appear In IR report 11-30
- 6I need to install sealed Media Unsealer 11-30
- 7Speakers is not working 11-30
- 8Conversion from Blended codepage 6200 to MDMP in 4.6c 11-30
- Start up and basic function problems10/11
- Issue in creating a connection to the target GlassFish Server .10/11
- OS X 10.7 Lion Download10/11
- Enhance Context Menu Attributes in WAD11/30
- COPA document generated with Old Plant..11/30
- 2 cffform(s) on one single cfm template11/30
- How can I delete a curve from graph?11/30
- Can't remember my mac administrator password11/30
- It won't let me drag an effect from the browser all of a sudden. I have always been able to do before. I am using effects from favorites bin and when I try to drag it, it won't move. I have never had this problem before. Please help.11/30
- Need help in installing hot fix and updated11/30