CSS color reset to default?
I'm new here and got a big problem, some of the CSS i write is not visible in DW...
margin: 0 auto;
all on the left side is invisble...
please help.. is there any way to reset all color data to default ?
perhaps i did something in the color options for code..
if possible in german, but english is also ok...
thanks in advance
AdvertisementThanx for the fast reply,
I can already write html and css, thats not the problem.. and i know that there is no CSS default color, i think you missunderstood me.
I got a problem with Dreamweaver, when i type the code.. The code is not always visible.
There is an option where i can set every code color for elements or attributes etc..
But isnt there a restore default button in Dreamweaver to restore the
Dreamweaver default settings of code-color?
- 1Vista..Can't connect to the iTunes store... Could before, but not now... 10-11
- 2I can no longer get to Facebook Via firefox It comes up loading in the tab but does not get any further one minute it was working the next it was,nt should I try uninstalling firefox then reinstall or does anyone know what could of happened thanks 10-11
- 3HOW DO I SAVE APPLICATIONS INSTALILNG A NEW HARD DRIVE WITH NEW OS? 10-11
- 4Sharepoint 2010 - configuration database size limit 10-11
- 5Cannot drop tablespace 11-30
- 6Truncate db throws exception 11-30
- 7Logitech Driving Force GT,How limit 900º steering wheel angle to 200º? 11-30
- 8Possible to add a CS4 SubForum @Photoshop? 11-30
- Newly purchased Gujarati font doesn't show Hindi characters, only English.10/11
- Router drops connection11/30
- Why is 350gb of files taking up 750gb of space?11/30
- Goto Detail Page to PopUp Window11/30
- Re:ISU-FICA,CRM with Banking relation11/30
- How do I get my iPhone to connect to iTunes 7.0.4 for Windows11/30
- Alignment of user interfaces11/30
- EP 6.0 SP4 JDBC iview for Oracle Database11/30
- Need help cleaning up bad audio11/30