CSS color reset to default?
I'm new here and got a big problem, some of the CSS i write is not visible in DW...
margin: 0 auto;
all on the left side is invisble...
please help.. is there any way to reset all color data to default ?
perhaps i did something in the color options for code..
if possible in german, but english is also ok...
thanks in advance
AdvertisementThanx for the fast reply,
I can already write html and css, thats not the problem.. and i know that there is no CSS default color, i think you missunderstood me.
I got a problem with Dreamweaver, when i type the code.. The code is not always visible.
There is an option where i can set every code color for elements or attributes etc..
But isnt there a restore default button in Dreamweaver to restore the
Dreamweaver default settings of code-color?
- 1How Can I make A Dialog/Frame Transparent 10-11
- 2Error while starting the user management service. 10-11
- 3Why does FCP show 1440x1080 and Quicktime says 1920x1080 for SAME CLIP ? 10-11
- 4What properties do I set in custom rack stencils so that they have the snap-in behavior? 11-30
- 5Reproducible SSH broken pipe problem on git push at East US 2 zone 11-30
- 6Parallel printer finally working using gutenprint, but too slow! 11-30
- 7Cant sync contact groups from Yahoo 11-30
- 8Looking for Lo-fi Gramophone/dictaphone effect for strings! 11-30
- Can you change an iPhone password via iCloud?10/11
- Crash when i start Adobe illustrator CC or Cs610/11
- Syntax error in program "SAPLOCS_LOG ". for SPAM10/11
- External Video Monitor with iMac possible.10/11
- Payment adwiseno10/11
- Problem with Print Preview and Print events10/11
- [TNS-12560: Protocol Adapter Error] after every 48 Hours10/11
- Oracle 10g vs 11g11/30
- What happened to File Save & Save as ?11/30
- How can I change the icon for the bookmarks menu button11/30