Current position: Home > Default > Custom Product catalog item text not displayed after product search
Custom Product catalog item text not displayed after product search
1. We have configured a custom PCAT_ITM text - Product catalog item text. - (say 000A )
2. Have appropriate text determination procedure, access sequence to determine this custom text
3. The text determination procedure has been chosen in the custom catalog type.
The above steps lets us use and publish this custom text in catalog using the text id ( TEXT000A_ ).
4. For accessing this text in the ISA Catalog search, we have maintained the text-id mapping in the file catalog-site-config.xml as follows:
Well, the issue now is, this setup works fine only in certain pages, but not in some other pages.
a. Works fine in ProductDetails.inc.jsp - currentItem.getAttribute("TEXT_000A") gives the right catalog item text value.
b. Doesn't work in organizer-content-product-search1.jsp - product.getCatalogItem().getAttribute("TEXT_000A"). Though the expectation is to get the catalog item text, we get a value "TRUE", yes (TRUE).
Can any expert tell if we are missing anything.
It may help in you looking up tables STXH / STXL before and after you make a change to one of your text objects ZPROD_DES.
- 1HT4915 When i did my itunes match, there were some duplicated albums and songs. I have gone into my library and deleted the duplicates, but they still show up on my iphone as duplicates. What can i do to get rid of them? 10-11
- 2Continue behind COMMIT WORK. 10-11
- 3Business Explorer-Query Designer 11-30
- 4Get the path of project 11-30
- 5PAragraph Direction Selection Option is missing in CS6 11-30
- 6IPTC Extension/Location does not show in photoshop on export 11-30
- 7Can't upgrade to final version of Yosemite from the Developer Preview version 7 11-30
- 8Same AS2 message to multiple partners 11-30
- Edit condition value of service entry sheet10/11
- 'Your system has run out of application memory'?!10/11
- Firefox fails to startup, with no error message whatsoever, after installing the Fireftp add-on.10/11
- How come when I copy and paste, my font is not carrying the shadow??10/11
- Can someone tell me where my code is going wrong10/11
- How to get a USB-Serial connector working11/30
- MTS Recovery Service Terminates on Time-Out - Need to Restart Server11/30
- Disable Export PDF button inside CS Review for the reviewers11/30
- Login manager neeeded for PAM to work properly?11/30
- SAP BO Planning and Consolidation for Banking In Version 1011/30