Current position: Home > Default > D3L "produce" error: unable to find attribute object for top node
D3L "produce" error: unable to find attribute object for top node
I'm new to this forum, hope someone can help me with this because it's really been causing a headache for a few days now.
I'm trying to deliver a flat file message with an interconnect standard ftp adapter. All the transformations go well but then i get this error message:
oracle.oai.agent.adapter.technology.D3LException: [SmartQueueDispatcher] <struct id="GallupData" name="" comment="" ...>: unable to find attribute object for top node, got `[ stationId: 01
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The message is exactly 65570 bytes (in the format written to the log).
Any help appreciated.
AdvertisementI finally solved the problem: The name of the d3l xml file must be named with the name of the data type. Just thought i'd let anyone know.
- 1CSS problem with content in different browsers? 10-11
- 2Using Fifth Gen and 20G on same Itunes software 10-11
- 3Can't rename files on my external hard-drive. 10-11
- 4Incorrect pdf dimension shown in Bridge CS3 10-11
- 5Transformer Output Parameters 11-30
- 6Using RH to create Knowledge Base 11-30
- 7Coversion of database 11-30
- 8Video Tagging Software 11-30
- I have a problem with mail autofilling info email addresses. Emails sent to me the from looks like this: Holiday in the United States email address . I have no idea what this Holiday in the United States is...How can I fix/change to my name?10/11
- Solid State Drive on 13" MacBook10/11
- I had to get a new iphone and want to know how to tell if my pictures from my previous phone were backed up on itunes. when i connect my c even if i'm going from a 4 to a 5s?10/11
- Setup seems right but still TNS-12535: TNS:operation timed out10/11
- Clearing of foreign currency invoice10/11
- Sharepoint 2013 :Content Search Web part Property Filter By Query String - How to use ?10/11
- Just imported clips and edited as new project. closed imovie. came back later and the entire project was gone. i was not done so i did not finalize it. how do i get the program to keep my project in progress10/11
- Problem after 2.1.1 update with SONY A700 RAW10/11
- Make Selection Hard-Edged by Default11/30
- Problems with the par file of Browse Deployment11/30