Current position: Home > Default > D3L "produce" error: unable to find attribute object for top node
D3L "produce" error: unable to find attribute object for top node
I'm new to this forum, hope someone can help me with this because it's really been causing a headache for a few days now.
I'm trying to deliver a flat file message with an interconnect standard ftp adapter. All the transformations go well but then i get this error message:
oracle.oai.agent.adapter.technology.D3LException: [SmartQueueDispatcher] <struct id="GallupData" name="" comment="" ...>: unable to find attribute object for top node, got `[ stationId: 01
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
The message is exactly 65570 bytes (in the format written to the log).
Any help appreciated.
AdvertisementI finally solved the problem: The name of the d3l xml file must be named with the name of the data type. Just thought i'd let anyone know.
- 1Creation of new functionality in the mail 10-11
- 2Why does Apple now want to make life difficult 10-11
- 3Report in RTF format not displaying 10-11
- 4I can't eject a disk from my MAC 10-11
- 5PATIENTNLIST CAN ANY ONE HELP 10-11
- 6Controlling parent movie from a loaded movie 11-30
- 7Remove Printer stuck in Windows 8 11-30
- 8Mbp-montain lion Random crashes 11-30
- Two VLANs on one switch port?10/11
- My iPad is frozen with the message not enough storage. Options are close and settings but it will not respond to buttons and will not allow me to turn it completely off. How do I get past that message?11/30
- Upgrade 9iAS from 1.0.2 to 184.108.40.206/30
- Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /opt/oracle/libo11/30
- Incomplete data on ST0611/30
- Failover of ASCS takes very long on a Windows Server 2008 Cluster11/30
- Contact sheets in 3.011/30
- ProRes 422 Issues - Blocky Text & Images11/30
- My iPod has been stolen. How do i find the serial number if i cannot find the box?11/30
- Missing Email Set Up Option11/30