Delete key function reset required
AdvertisementThe delete key in Safari always returned to the previous page browsed. Now, for some reason, it only functions as a regular delete key and no longer moves back a page. This happened for, seemingly, no reason, I didn't reset anything. Any ideas how to reset the key so it becomes the "page-back" key it should be? I just hate having to move the arrow up to the corner all the time!
I've done the obvious, reboots etc.
AdvertisementThe delete key (called backspace on a PC) deletes to the left. If you want to delete to the right, hold down the function key (fn on the lower left corner) and delete.
- 1New version of object popping up on Deletion of T Code 10-11
- 2FG stock on a particular date for a specific customer 10-11
- 3Ipod Erasing all Files on it's own 10-11
- 4How to see the exception raised in function module... 10-11
- 5LMS 3.2 - RME 4.3.1 Inventory Collection never stops (Job Result = pending) 11-30
- 6Time card issue in CATS 11-30
- 7Replacenocase - Replacing multiple items in one go? 11-30
- 8Change background colour for iTunes 9 (70) on Mac OS 10.5.8 11-30
- How to find out which user has locked a particular record of a table10/11
- How do I delete an Apple ID account. I apparently have 2 IDs associated with one email address.10/11
- Embeded Flash and Internet Explorer10/11
- Error faced while deploying Dynpro application in SAP EP 7.010/11
- Trouble with RMI?10/11
- Video Plays Clear then Fuzzy then Clear then...11/30
- No led,no backlight,double beep,no internal screen in windows.11/30
- 10g Enterprise Manager 로그인 문제11/30
- Where can I locate programs for Down syndrome adults11/30
- Validation on Work center link11/30