Delete key function reset required
AdvertisementThe delete key in Safari always returned to the previous page browsed. Now, for some reason, it only functions as a regular delete key and no longer moves back a page. This happened for, seemingly, no reason, I didn't reset anything. Any ideas how to reset the key so it becomes the "page-back" key it should be? I just hate having to move the arrow up to the corner all the time!
I've done the obvious, reboots etc.
AdvertisementThe delete key (called backspace on a PC) deletes to the left. If you want to delete to the right, hold down the function key (fn on the lower left corner) and delete.
- 1Voice memo icon 10-11
- 2My iphone 4 has no data storage. I have deleted all apps, music and texts and it still says I only have 1.9 GB available. There is nothing in my storage. 10-11
- 3Settings for 103/105 movt type 10-11
- 4How do I setup my printer to print the colored background white and the text black on PP slides? 10-11
- 5Re: Why doesn't WL7.0 support get/post bindings for web services ... 10-11
- 6How do I create a recovery disk for MacBook Pro 10-11
- 7Merge jpgs into a single pdf, but page dimensions? how to set...? 10-11
- 8My ipod classic wont connect to my itunes? 10-11
- Setting Colors in a Swing Application10/11
- Error while saving Report output-Authentication failed10/11
- Can I use a 3rd party external hard drive to backup my iMac?10/11
- Inventory Management SnapShot model10/11
- Can't explain why!!!11/30
- Where is the wait for note mode in logicstudio11/30
- Indesign CC crashes on quit with individual workspace11/30
- Can someone explain the difference in HDS & RMTP11/30
- To ascii11/30