Delete key function reset required
AdvertisementThe delete key in Safari always returned to the previous page browsed. Now, for some reason, it only functions as a regular delete key and no longer moves back a page. This happened for, seemingly, no reason, I didn't reset anything. Any ideas how to reset the key so it becomes the "page-back" key it should be? I just hate having to move the arrow up to the corner all the time!
I've done the obvious, reboots etc.
AdvertisementThe delete key (called backspace on a PC) deletes to the left. If you want to delete to the right, hold down the function key (fn on the lower left corner) and delete.
- 1Print Selection no longer working for Firefox only using a HP Laserjet 1100 10-11
- 2Batch Updation with new Batch via IDoc 10-11
- 3Linked information not showing up in Preview, Blank box export to ppt 10-11
- 4Source System in BI 10-11
- 5Wsdl: username and password 11-30
- 6Business role and user defenitions 11-30
- 7Facebook does not display 11-30
- 8Post Submit Twice Or More 11-30
- How to open multiple applications at the same time10/11
- I just erased all my contacts on accident while trying to fix an ical syncing problem. Please help!10/11
- EJB 3 CMP not working in JBoss10/11
- Only audio transferring to timeline for edit10/11
- Workflow error queue - organize by vendor11/30
- 8520 device is locked11/30
- Essbase connection w.r.t Smartview and Excel add-in11/30
- Battery service warning at only 40 cycles11/30
- Time needed for automated data transfer - hypothetic11/30