Delete query not working ?
this delete query is not working for me. Could you please help me and tell me ho to resolve this ? The error i get when executing this query is "ORA-00903: invalid table name". The table name is correct I fail to understand why does it show invalid table name.
Thanking you all.
AdvertisementObviously the table name isn't correct. Either that, or the user that the query is running under doesn't have permissions to view it, so it's getting the response that the table does not exist.
Look at the user you are connecting as. Log in to sqlplus and make sure that user has select perms on the table.
Check your spelling of the table name. Typos happen.
- 1The "Without Qty Posting" check box appears disabled in A/P and A/R credit Memo Rows 10-11
- 2Latency issues in Adobe Premiere CS5 10-11
- 3HT4589 Final Cut X Update Issues. 11-30
- 4Oracle sql developer ....Debugging problem even with the proper rights 11-30
- 5Java - Weblogic performance monitoring tool 11-30
- 6Code Errors Not showing in 4.7 FlashPro Projects 11-30
- 7Page is rendering at tabs insteaf of at the top 11-30
- 8New wiki: Solaris-Linux command comparison 11-30
- Defining and Viewing BLOB Data in Oracle Application Express 3.211/30
- Lockbox processing : Partial payments11/30
- Advice on Promoting Master Data Services Changes from one environment to another, e.g. DEV to UAT11/30
- Save for later option in Global Creation11/30
- Looking for infos about error code in Sun Java Directory Server 188.8.131.52.111/30
- New Photo app stuck at startup11/30
- FSCM : FSCM_COMMITMENT_UPDATE_ORDER11/30
- Pdf arabic text file unable to convert to word formate text error is coming.11/30
- All the calendar events on mi iPad are gone?11/30
- Instagram for BlackBerry11/30