Delete query not working ?
this delete query is not working for me. Could you please help me and tell me ho to resolve this ? The error i get when executing this query is "ORA-00903: invalid table name". The table name is correct I fail to understand why does it show invalid table name.
Thanking you all.
AdvertisementObviously the table name isn't correct. Either that, or the user that the query is running under doesn't have permissions to view it, so it's getting the response that the table does not exist.
Look at the user you are connecting as. Log in to sqlplus and make sure that user has select perms on the table.
Check your spelling of the table name. Typos happen.
- 1Bulk configuration of databases in OEM 11g 10-11
- 2What is the "Audio line in" port for? 10-11
- 3Bug reports 11-30
- 4Adding space in Header Prompt 11-30
- 5Best Practices for patch/rollback on Windows? 11-30
- 6Awful download speeds after upgrade to OS X Lion 11-30
- 7Can't open new project in DVDSP. 11-30
- 8Web Services Automation Test 11-30
- Looking for a specific tutorial10/11
- Error in executing the program,what can be the error10/11
- Help: Working with .MOV files in FCP and forced to RENDER FOR EVERY EDIT10/11
- How can I choose in which direction a device syncs?10/11
- Airport Express + macpro + WinPC11/30
- My macbook pro stop to play youtube videos coz of flash issues !!11/30
- Where is Solaris OE Implementation for Win32 API Version 1.0.2.?11/30
- REG:ADAPTER MODULE11/30
- Suitable Screen Exit for VA41 transaction11/30
- Ok - Has anyone cleaned their screen yet?!11/30