I am viewing a Purchase Order in ECC.
I am told that this PO will then result to a Delivery document which will contain the exact quantity of items dispatched from the warehouse.
Could some please tell me where can I the resulting Delivery document that relates to this PO ?
The resulting documents or the sequentical document flow for any sort of PO
can be 'Goods receipt' or you can call it as GR - which is very similar document
as delivery document of sales.
Hope it helps..
- 1DNS configuration behind a router for Mail Services 10-11
- 2Screencapture is no longer working in 10.9.2 10-11
- 3Is Persistence context thread safe? nop 10-11
- 4Cannot connect ipod to hotmail.co.uk 11-30
- 5Report standard SAP into BSP page 11-30
- 6Configuring business scenario "Quote to cash" 11-30
- 7Creating a Query to Change Price 11-30
- 8Fetching the latest record 11-30
- GR for Combined process orders10/11
- CREATE SALES ORDER WITH REFERENCE TO INVOICE USING RECORDING10/11
- How to get out of N97mini music player in endless ...10/11
- ECC - XI - SRM : Successfully sent but BP not getting created11/30
- How to confirm Linux distribution is 32 bit or 64 bit ?11/30
- DNG Converter 5.4 beta11/30
- TS3694 Ipad keeps saying conect to itunes, on computer after doing that its says requires restore so done that but keeps coming up with unknow error ??11/30
- Can't open a project. Error Message11/30
- Error while entering sample and recurring documents11/30
- Safari Error: Displaying/Outputting HTML11/30