I am viewing a Purchase Order in ECC.
I am told that this PO will then result to a Delivery document which will contain the exact quantity of items dispatched from the warehouse.
Could some please tell me where can I the resulting Delivery document that relates to this PO ?
The resulting documents or the sequentical document flow for any sort of PO
can be 'Goods receipt' or you can call it as GR - which is very similar document
as delivery document of sales.
Hope it helps..
- 1Interface determination not found 10-11
- 2How to populate one dropdown on select of other dropdown in a table 10-11
- 3Error transaction COR6N (enterprise 4.7) - Message RU603 11-30
- 4SQL Server Setup Failure 0x84B10001 (SQL 2012 SP2 and SQL 2014 Standard) 11-30
- 510.5.7 breaks RDC and Exchange 2007 connectivity? 11-30
- 6EXS24 Mapping Problem 11-30
- 7Webutil in Forms: Access Control Exception 11-30
- 8Making internet sharing work (Issue with Network Address Translation) 11-30
- How can we show image in per_images table in our OAF page?10/11
- Personal Hotspot doesn't work correctly10/11
- Why does my screen saver say "no photos" when they are definately there?10/11
- Doubt in sql loader regarding TOM's reply11/30
- House fire damage to iMac11/30
- Input Tax & output tax11/30
- Erro in Webdynpro Abap11/30
- Modify dynamically created attributes.11/30
- Adobe AIR update for TourDeFlex?11/30
- Applying SAP Notes or BWDK*11/30