I am viewing a Purchase Order in ECC.
I am told that this PO will then result to a Delivery document which will contain the exact quantity of items dispatched from the warehouse.
Could some please tell me where can I the resulting Delivery document that relates to this PO ?
The resulting documents or the sequentical document flow for any sort of PO
can be 'Goods receipt' or you can call it as GR - which is very similar document
as delivery document of sales.
Hope it helps..
- 1Dynamic Passing of the Parameters In Inforview URL 11-30
- 2Can we read AutoCad drawing in LabVIEW using ActiveX?? 11-30
- 3Adding a new target through EMCLI in 11g 11-30
- 4On-line video viewing/sharing? 11-30
- 5Moving my FCP project from one computer to another 11-30
- 6WLAN client dropping problem 11-30
- 7SSL for webservice 11-30
- 8Hot spots-Dreamweaver & Flash 11-30
- HT204053 how can i delete a defunct Apple ID from iCloud. It controls my access to iCloud and I can't change it. I do have a current Apple ID and Password in iTunes, App Store and everywhere else.10/11
- Firefox no longer plays QT movies10/11
- Byte array exception in web dynpro10/11
- CHANGE OF E-MAIL OF PRINTER HP PHOTOSMART D110 A10/11
- Dark Mode not turning off11/30
- User Exit / BAdI to update the External Patient ID.11/30
- Need help in Credit memo IDOC !11/30
- 'Technical error' when importing customers to B111/30
- Elements 7 problem using Windows 711/30
- I'm getting charged for some thing I did not approve and I can not get my updates that I need11/30