Does 3.1 work better then 3.0 ?
AdvertisementThe project is using the BC4J and JSPs.
We are considering moving from 3.0 to JDeveloper 3.1, and deploy using OAS 22.214.171.124.
Can anyone share her/his exeriences with this configuration? Will the things get better after moving to JDeveloper 3.1 or will they get worse?
Thanks for any information
AdvertisementJDevloper 3.1 has lot of new features, enhancements and bugfixes for 3.0.
Check out http://technet.oracle.com/products/jdev/info/jds31_fo/Jds31_fo.html
You should move to JDeveloper 3.1
Check out the release notes in 3.1 for known issues
- 1Capturing a portion of the screen with w/ com+sft+3 11-30
- 2How to bind mapping input parameter in process flow using OMB Plus 11-30
- 3New T430s has exposed circuit board 11-30
- 4How do I include Word docs in my WebHelp Project? 11-30
- 5Page background brightness not consistent using image fill 11-30
- 6Tascam 1884 and Logic Express 7.2.3 - Master Fader Issue 11-30
- 7Audio from motion file not working in DVDSP 11-30
- 8Damaged iTunes File 11-30
- Since upgrading to iOS 6 I am not getting prompted for my password when I update apps. Why is this?10/11
- Security issues with calling web services from within Oracle?10/11
- XP,sp3 FireFox won't install. Removed , and updated, works on IE, not FireFox.10/11
- How Do you create photo albums10/11
- V.V.Urgent( IDOC to SOAP)10/11
- Permissions issues on copy to client10/11
- Color bleeding on screen11/30
- Fm for pending po and purchase requisition qty11/30
- Changing from 8859_1 charset to iso-8859-111/30
- Insert SoapHeader Authentication with Axis11/30