Does 3.1 work better then 3.0 ?
AdvertisementThe project is using the BC4J and JSPs.
We are considering moving from 3.0 to JDeveloper 3.1, and deploy using OAS 220.127.116.11.
Can anyone share her/his exeriences with this configuration? Will the things get better after moving to JDeveloper 3.1 or will they get worse?
Thanks for any information
AdvertisementJDevloper 3.1 has lot of new features, enhancements and bugfixes for 3.0.
Check out http://technet.oracle.com/products/jdev/info/jds31_fo/Jds31_fo.html
You should move to JDeveloper 3.1
Check out the release notes in 3.1 for known issues
- 1Error while opening the report. 10-11
- 2Why can't I download Adobe Flash Drive on my I-Pad2? 10-11
- 3How to cancel iphone 5 'error download' 10-11
- 4URL links wrongly created for adjucent characters 10-11
- 5MSI AMD FM1 A55-P33 - won't install windows 7 32bit 11-30
- 6Cannot update blackberry app world. It shows some weird error. 11-30
- 7Opne data set issue 11-30
- 8TS3297 when i try to open itunes store error comes up saying windows experienced a problem and program stopped working 11-30
- Setting default filename for servlet-based download10/11
- Issues in using LSMW IDOC method for Article Hierarchy10/11
- Wget returns a 403 forbidden message but IE/Mozilla continues to run jsp10/11
- Create Slideshow with Movies?10/11
- Video on the web for podcasting or streaming10/11
- Migration of Forms6i to oracle 10g11/30
- PO tax calculation11/30
- Prompt date value with default max from table1.column111/30
- How do i download a previous purchased product that is available for multiple computers11/30
- Inserting tabular data in form11/30