Does 3.1 work better then 3.0 ?
AdvertisementThe project is using the BC4J and JSPs.
We are considering moving from 3.0 to JDeveloper 3.1, and deploy using OAS 220.127.116.11.
Can anyone share her/his exeriences with this configuration? Will the things get better after moving to JDeveloper 3.1 or will they get worse?
Thanks for any information
AdvertisementJDevloper 3.1 has lot of new features, enhancements and bugfixes for 3.0.
Check out http://technet.oracle.com/products/jdev/info/jds31_fo/Jds31_fo.html
You should move to JDeveloper 3.1
Check out the release notes in 3.1 for known issues
- 1Intermittent "HDCP isn't supported by your HDMI connection" message 12-02
- 2PIA error 11-30
- 3Measuring the length of a piece of text 11-30
- 4Planned order requirement materials total list 11-30
- 5Labview+Access application low performance 11-30
- 6Start Buffering Without Autoplay 11-30
- 7English definitions of Japanese words in iPhone email 11-30
- 8Appstore regarding 11-30
- App that can send more than one attachment at a time....10/11
- Widgets in offline mode?10/11
- Can iPad mini connect to tv11/30
- Export Markers to CSV - limitations of Clip Notes11/30
- If my iphone 5 have problems , apple is going to change this iphone for a new iphone 5 or 5c 5s?11/30
- Connected to network but unable to connect to the internet wirelessly11/30
- Cannot install sl due to time machine11/30
- How Do I solder the buttom only?? help me plz11/30
- CCKM/Fast Roaming CCXv3 and CCXv4 Clients11/30
- ORA-22990 saving an XmlDocument11/30