Does Office 2011 work with Mavericks?
AdvertisementFirst, I just dragged my Office 2011 from my old MacBook Pro (which runs Mountain Lion) to my new Air (which is newly running Mavericks). It wouldn't open. So, I downloaded it (using my product key) and installed it. It still won't open. Suggestions? Thanks.
AdvertisementThat's the problem
You can't drag it there you have to install it
Remove all elements you dragged and installed, and restart from scratch with a genuine install.
Yes office 2011 works on Mavericks
- 1SQL-Model-Clause / Example 2 in Data Warehousing Guide 11G/Chapter 24 10-11
- 2What to look for a trainer? 10-11
- 3How do I login to a podcast page for editing 10-11
- 4Writting a wave without specifying the length. 10-11
- 5How can I keep the 4.3 frame in Imovie 10 10-11
- 6XLR - Last Purchase Price 11-30
- 7Sap query iview error 11-30
- 8HT204409 I updated and now I cant connect to wifi, how can I remove the update 11-30
- After updating to ios 8 on my iphone 4s, my all music from iphone disappeared and cant sync with my itune from macpro. I tried all the suggestions. I dont see music folder in my settings also. So there is no option valid of deleting all music from my10/11
- HT201413 how do i test a port on my windows 7 computer? i followed the steps in this article, but the command prompt said that "telnet" is not a valid command.10/11
- Unable to Clear VO Cache : Tutorial Create-Part2.10/11
- Unnecessary space around table in an iview11/30
- How do I copy an iPhoto ALBUM onto a SD card in a MacMini with MtLion11/30
- No logical sytem found in the drop down under SAP authentication in CMC11/30
- How can I preserve non-alphabetical layer order from Illustrator to After Effects?11/30
- Can a customer extend Messaging Server cryptographic capabilities?11/30
- Policer with IPv6 class-map on Catalyst 375011/30
- My menu bar is hidden. how do i restore?11/30