Does Office 2011 work with Mavericks?
AdvertisementFirst, I just dragged my Office 2011 from my old MacBook Pro (which runs Mountain Lion) to my new Air (which is newly running Mavericks). It wouldn't open. So, I downloaded it (using my product key) and installed it. It still won't open. Suggestions? Thanks.
AdvertisementThat's the problem
You can't drag it there you have to install it
Remove all elements you dragged and installed, and restart from scratch with a genuine install.
Yes office 2011 works on Mavericks
- 1Can't open PDFs/uninstall program Adobe Reader (11.0.08) MUI 10-11
- 2I have fcp x 10.0.2 put can't download 10.0.3 iMac keeps telling me my software is unto date , but it isn't?, i have fcp x 10.0.2 put can't download 10.0.3 iMac keeps telling me my software is unto date , but it isn't? 10-11
- 3User Creation in Oracle retail allocation and RIB Hospital Application 11-30
- 4Field value retrieve from sql query 11-30
- 5Deadlock in 188.8.131.52 thin driver 11-30
- 6Configuring Service Broker between SQL Server 2008 and 2012 on Intranet 11-30
- 7Converting String to the Number 11-30
- 8Error Message (-3221) iTunes 11-30
- Limited records displayed in a view10/11
- External display flashes and shows 'snow'. (Video of behaviour included)10/11
- Clearing Payment to a G/L account set up in Reason Code10/11
- EM 10g - Listener does not show up on DB home, but is running. Why??10/11
- Help:Invoke web service after receiving a user task response10/11
- How do I know if my email is secure (SSL)?10/11
- Planned order to Manufacturing order conversion10/11
- Macbook mid 2007 just booght leopard ?10/11
- My sound works for music but not apps10/11
- Need SQL statement to generate a sequence number in the output rows11/30