Does Office 2011 work with Mavericks?
AdvertisementFirst, I just dragged my Office 2011 from my old MacBook Pro (which runs Mountain Lion) to my new Air (which is newly running Mavericks). It wouldn't open. So, I downloaded it (using my product key) and installed it. It still won't open. Suggestions? Thanks.
AdvertisementThat's the problem
You can't drag it there you have to install it
Remove all elements you dragged and installed, and restart from scratch with a genuine install.
Yes office 2011 works on Mavericks
- 1IPhone 6 pre order delivery 10-11
- 2Error while loading the runtime repository via HTTP 10-11
- 3Validation on first item 10-11
- 4TS4268 cant link my phone number on new ipad for messages 10-11
- 5I just bought this unit. Compaq CQ57 11-30
- 6Aironet 350 PCMCIA WiFi CARD 11-30
- 7Is it dead? 11-30
- 8Need to migrate DI 22.214.171.124.0 of windows environment to DI 126.96.36.199 fo Linux environment 11-30
- How can I set a version number for an AppleScript application?10/11
- Unable to change reference point location while using the Transform Functions in Photoshop Elements 6.0.10/11
- How to use original java VM in microsoft windows applications10/11
- Mail not showing emails with attachments10/11
- Business Partner Mass creation10/11
- Data entry type in array of clusters10/11
- Installed Sharepoint 2010 Server SP2 Update; PSConfig succeeds but CA still shows "Upgrade Available"11/30
- Record time against network activity in CATS11/30
- Snmp oids for the command "show counters interface intx/y delta"11/30
- Does the new shuffle read foreign languages?11/30