Does Reader IOS have native external display support?
AdvertisementWithout the jailbraking method, can Adobe Reader for IOS natively display to an external display?
AdvertisementOn ipad 2 and later, all apps support mirroring using the iPad VGA cable. We've tested this configuration and it works well in our testing. You should also be able to use AirPlay (configured in the iPad settings).
- 1Pricing with IPC4 and CRM4 10-11
- 2I can no longer add events to my calendar from my e mail. 10-11
- 3List Template not visible 10-11
- 4Work manager using thread.sleep or delay doesn't work 10-11
- 5Numbers 3.1 - erases content of cells when using copy and paste 10-11
- 6I have 5 iphones on one account and all contacts have merged together after the update 11-30
- 7Document stacker has Disappeared. 11-30
- 8JSF Calendar/ File Upload 11-30
- Iphone 5 and iOS 8.1.2 crashing.10/11
- How to get Acrobat Pro 7 to convert JPG's10/11
- MBP not recovering from sleep / Strange 'freezing' crashing...10/11
- How to edit spfile in RAC with location +DATA/10/11
- Fetching a URL from a socket output or input stream in a proxy server10/11
- I have downloaded a CD using itunes but how do i get it to play on sonos?11/30
- User exit ZXF08U06.. values not able to see while program execution.11/30
- Default username and password for BPEL Console11/30
- Message "no data found"11/30
- HR ALE using PI11/30