Does Reader IOS have native external display support?
AdvertisementWithout the jailbraking method, can Adobe Reader for IOS natively display to an external display?
AdvertisementOn ipad 2 and later, all apps support mirroring using the iPad VGA cable. We've tested this configuration and it works well in our testing. You should also be able to use AirPlay (configured in the iPad settings).
- 1Tecra M7 : new bios shutdowns the digitizer when closing the lid. 10-11
- 2Precompilation of JSPs for default web application 10-11
- 3Trying to do initial setup but it is only speaking Chinese. 10-11
- 4Export scenarios from XI and import them into PI 10-11
- 5I can't open itunes, just suddenly! 11-30
- 6Can't download movies and photos off sony dscv-hx100v 11-30
- 7Missing Contact pictures in Outlook 2013 11-30
- 8Error in LDAP Server 11-30
- How many new tables we can create in available memory?10/11
- List item problem in oracle form10/11
- S400U - Install windows 8.1 PRO10/11
- Will Not Find Library on external hard drive10/11
- Messages, should be on all devices?10/11
- My Apple TV did an Upgrade and I lost all my previous purchases.10/11
- Creating prompt for Months11/30
- OSMF1.5 cannot parse DRM info from MBR correctly?11/30
- Portal Landscape - With 2 CSM (load balance) related question11/30
- Template for United States Statistics11/30