Entire library vanished!!!
As the title says!! Opened iTunes to find the entire library empty!! All my music is still located in the windows music folders so I can copy that back over (takes an absolute age), but where have the 2 movies I recently purchased gone.
What on earth could the problem be?
Any assistance most gratefully received!!!!
AdvertisementThere is a problem with media management software Vaio xml library Manager, the Vaio content manager and the Vaio Music Box software
In Control Panel, turn off Vaio Content Folder Watcher and VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager.
Check the Sony support site to see if there is an upgrade for your model that fixes this.
- 1BT Infinity - HG612 and second router question 10-11
- 2How do i place an image, jpeg png or otherwise in my Signature in Mail? 10-11
- 3My iTunes window says "old iTunes". 11-30
- 4Wierd error message and computer restarting 11-30
- 5Page select table at top 11-30
- 6XI30 - Value Mapping Group ? 11-30
- 7User Profile Table in OBIEE 10g 11-30
- 8Anyone has 'Yourlink'?? Nothing works here with me, really desperate, need HELP, please! 11-30
- Error message We do not recognize the following information: "null"10/11
- How do i sync my i phone to a new computer without losing all of my pictures, set up, apps, etc...?10/11
- Error: java.lang.NullPointerException in BI Broadcasting10/11
- I can't update my Apple TV from I mack10/11
- Hi my apple tv is working with 2 lap tops and my iphone how do i get parnters phone to work to10/11
- Creating attendance types11/30
- Scenario SOAP - PI - PROXY - Exception handling11/30
- How to invalidate session in JSP?11/30
- Why can't iMovie on iOS create portrait movies?11/30
- Can't import audio or export video from Premiere Pro11/30