Entire library vanished!!!
As the title says!! Opened iTunes to find the entire library empty!! All my music is still located in the windows music folders so I can copy that back over (takes an absolute age), but where have the 2 movies I recently purchased gone.
What on earth could the problem be?
Any assistance most gratefully received!!!!
AdvertisementThere is a problem with media management software Vaio xml library Manager, the Vaio content manager and the Vaio Music Box software
In Control Panel, turn off Vaio Content Folder Watcher and VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager.
Check the Sony support site to see if there is an upgrade for your model that fixes this.
- 1IBook No Longer Connects to the Internet 10-11
- 2Are there any problems with Snow Leopard Server (Xserve) and PPC Clients 10-11
- 3Messed up mail on iphone 11-30
- 4Safari is running SO slow since i updated it! 11-30
- 5How can one find and remove hidden tracking software on an iphone 11-30
- 6Having problems with pro audio under Vista on the Intel side? 11-30
- 7Error message trying to reproduce the demo songs on the pack. A message appears: The disk is too slow o there is an overloaded. My system is in Spanish so maybe the message is not exactly like this in English but I am sure you will get the idea. Thanks! 11-30
- 8Export Users data with group membership 11-30
- Is there a way of improving my graphics on my early 2011 macbook pro 13"?10/11
- What can I do to speed up uploading a pdf file that needs to be exported into Word?10/11
- Open picture - Urgent11/30
- Company Code to Company Assignment11/30
- Serializable Objects - Clustering11/30
- Business Content Best Practise11/30
- Events in Drag and Drop application11/30
- Need Resolution to Adobe Reader Error 523:523 without turning off Protected Mode11/30
- Displaying image on clickingcomponent of JTree11/30
- The URL 'DropOffLibrary/.tiff' is invalid.11/30