Entire library vanished!!!
As the title says!! Opened iTunes to find the entire library empty!! All my music is still located in the windows music folders so I can copy that back over (takes an absolute age), but where have the 2 movies I recently purchased gone.
What on earth could the problem be?
Any assistance most gratefully received!!!!
AdvertisementThere is a problem with media management software Vaio xml library Manager, the Vaio content manager and the Vaio Music Box software
In Control Panel, turn off Vaio Content Folder Watcher and VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager.
Check the Sony support site to see if there is an upgrade for your model that fixes this.
- 1Viewsonic Opiquest Q191wb 10-11
- 2Numbers for iPad crashes every time I try to open the date and time keyboard. 10-11
- 3My husband and i both have an iphone 5. we are having trouble using two itunes accounts on one computer 10-11
- 4ACE OCM counters increasing 11-30
- 5When I open a new tab, instead of showing my most visited sites, it automatically brings me to a website I haven't favorited or visited. 11-30
- 6Select the Key Figures to be presented in a query before execute the it 11-30
- 7Inbox for ebay messages are crammed together. 11-30
- 8Getting a scrollpanel to actually scroll 11-30
- Log & Transfer with Mac OS 10.6.210/11
- Newbie Web Programmer. Does this require Flash or less?10/11
- Opportunity closing date analysis - target field empty11/30
- Solaris 10 Boot Hangs on T111/30
- Firefox 4 the "close tab" button is missing from the "File" pull down11/30
- Windows Management Framework 3.0 does not install on Windows 2008R2 SP1 Server11/30
- Smart Folders not working in Addressbook11/30
- How to install & enable Java Plugin2 in safari on windows11/30
- Financial Reporting - Related Content11/30
- Re: Never ending broadband problems......11/30