Entire library vanished!!!
As the title says!! Opened iTunes to find the entire library empty!! All my music is still located in the windows music folders so I can copy that back over (takes an absolute age), but where have the 2 movies I recently purchased gone.
What on earth could the problem be?
Any assistance most gratefully received!!!!
AdvertisementThere is a problem with media management software Vaio xml library Manager, the Vaio content manager and the Vaio Music Box software
In Control Panel, turn off Vaio Content Folder Watcher and VAIO Content Metadata Intelligent Analyzing Manager.
Check the Sony support site to see if there is an upgrade for your model that fixes this.
- 1Using external LG monitor with 180 degrees rotated display 10-11
- 2Text messages and email accounts disappeared after... 10-11
- 3Permissions issues 10.5.7 11-30
- 4I am buying an audio interface with Firewire output, would I feed this into Firewire,USB or Thunderbolt for Garageband? 11-30
- 5Hello can anyone explain me how to solve this scenario. 11-30
- 6Continued Sound Problems 11-30
- 7BI to BPC 7.0 MS version data integration and direct connectivity? 11-30
- 8I am not sure what happened, but I am unable to see or hear any videos/tv shows I have in Itunes, but my music plays fine? Ideas? 11-30
- How to export and import dependent tables from 2 different schema10/11
- Need to Fetch data between 2 dates10/11
- How do you unlock an object in Fireworks CS5?10/11
- Connection Mac mini with lcd 32' (daewoo sensi)10/11
- Setting TimeZone to GMT -12.0011/30
- Accessing ADF model within Struts based portlet11/30
- I have just tried to instal the ios7 update that fixes the bugs in ios7 and it wouldn't install onto my phone - an error occurred so my phone is not frozen. what do I do?11/30
- Can't connect to an public wireless network11/30
- Why is Indesign Crashing under OSX LION?11/30
- Need help with a very strange problem11/30