Error when creating record from portal into MDM using MDM API's
When trying to create a new record from Portal we are getting the below error. It is working fine till yesterday.
We are using MDM API's from webdynpro java for creating.
What could be the reason for this. Not sure whether this error is ocuring for all the users or for single user.
"Exception: CommandException com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Database command execution error. A SQL statement failed to execute. The actual error may have been written to a log file."
Please help to resovle this.
Suppose your Portal was upgrated
if it right - search and deploy new mdm packages
- 1CUCM 8.6.2 /common Partition on read-only mode 10-11
- 2Mac mini intel shut down problem !! please help !! 10-11
- 3Down payment vendor invoice 10-11
- 4Black line to the left of redacted section 10-11
- 5I really need some fast help 11-30
- 66.18 Cant connect to the internet now 11-30
- 7How security values are passed to OBIEE server 11-30
- 8My ipad2 is like frozen on the apple logo and makes a beeping noise what do i do?] 11-30
- Oracle 816 on linux slackware 7.010/11
- HT4623 i just had to restore my phone - lost everything and now when i tried to restore my settings and memory ALL my daughters stuff came up - is there any way to get my stuff back to my phone10/11
- OS X 10.8.5 mac mini hdmi audio output issue10/11
- Cisco agent desktop has encountered a problem and needs to close error10/11
- When saving a PDF not all text is displayed10/11
- IBooks Author filled my drive11/30
- Error: Deleted Tunes from Folder and Substitution of Old Tunes!11/30
- BSP version of JSP's getParamIdForComponent11/30
- What's the Importance of Config in BW 2LIS_02_HDR11/30
- Load Query11/30