Error when creating record from portal into MDM using MDM API's
When trying to create a new record from Portal we are getting the below error. It is working fine till yesterday.
We are using MDM API's from webdynpro java for creating.
What could be the reason for this. Not sure whether this error is ocuring for all the users or for single user.
"Exception: CommandException com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Database command execution error. A SQL statement failed to execute. The actual error may have been written to a log file."
Please help to resovle this.
Suppose your Portal was upgrated
if it right - search and deploy new mdm packages
- 1Inserting blanks into a NOT NULL CHAR column 10-11
- 2Questions on ICR reconciliation process 002 (behaviour 2) 10-11
- 3Use of q operator in oracle 11g 11-30
- 4Help Urgent please !! 11-30
- 5Control + Click and Drag 11-30
- 6HT4097 Suddenly a black three fingers wide line is diving my screen and it's not going !? What shall I do ? Is it a software problem or screen? 11-30
- 7Precomipled PreparedStatement 11-30
- 8HT3775 I can't open a MPG file. 11-30
- Crystal Repts XI - Adding labels to summary fields in crosstab report10/11
- Why is iCal "Open File" not working?10/11
- Cannot search events in iCal with Yosemite 10.10.110/11
- PSE9 - having trouble with "html email sender verification" page10/11
- Submitting only part of a Flash form's data - possible?11/30
- [SOLVED] error occured while loading or saving config information11/30
- Help Me Please! - What is the problem?11/30
- TOSHIBA SUPPORT: CREATE AN ONLINE WEB SUPPORT TICKET11/30
- My iphone is not showing up in devices on itunes11/30
- Color replacement issue with converted RGB mode picture11/30