Error when creating record from portal into MDM using MDM API's
When trying to create a new record from Portal we are getting the below error. It is working fine till yesterday.
We are using MDM API's from webdynpro java for creating.
What could be the reason for this. Not sure whether this error is ocuring for all the users or for single user.
"Exception: CommandException com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: Database command execution error. A SQL statement failed to execute. The actual error may have been written to a log file."
Please help to resovle this.
Suppose your Portal was upgrated
if it right - search and deploy new mdm packages
- 1Safari displays messages in Outlook Web Access (OWA) incorrectly 10-11
- 2Create index in SQL using a variable 10-11
- 3LR5 catalog error message after Windows 7 OS repair 10-11
- 4How to secure Oracle Applications? 10-11
- 5Can you delete iMovie video files without affecting a project? 11-30
- 6ISE Sponsor Portal Questions!!! 11-30
- 7Re run the cancelled job 11-30
- 8Include WDJ application in Scheduler task 11-30
- Firefox could not open 300 new tab with content loading10/11
- In firefox I am unable to submit information via form buttons. The buttons are present and clickable but nothing happens once they are clicked.10/11
- [SOLVED] remind: display reminders with filename source10/11
- Problem downloading applications on Firefox10/11
- 2LIS_02_ITM incialization no data11/30
- GI for outbound delivery is not getting done despite of the enough stock11/30
- Smart Forms&scripts11/30
- HTML DB - Print tools11/30
- CS4 Install Just Hangs verifying configuration11/30
- Time Frame in Budget Profile11/30