Error while creating a business process :
AdvertisementThe External Drop failed - No port type could be selected based on the given WSDL and port type name
this issue might be related to a bug in eDesigner. If you add a page flow directly in the WSDL via external editor and you do not add it at the end all following porttypes are shifted and the BPEL process is broken and times out. This happens even when the page flows are checked in.
For some reason eDesigner assigns the port types by index not by page flow reference.
Just my 2 cent.
- 1Cinema Display hookup via a Thunderbolt drive 10-11
- 2Improper device removal caused my itunes to wipe clean of all my files. they are still on my computer but when i tried to tranfer it back, itunes freezes and has continued to do it as i have attempted to do it a few more times. what do i do? 10-11
- 3Problem with getLayout() on a JFrame 10-11
- 4Error while trying to open an attachment sent through email in smartform 10-11
- 5Discoverer Desktop Issues 10.1.2 10-11
- 6I can't restore my toolbars and the "full screen" mode button is NOT at the top right-hand corner of my browser (or anywhere else) 10-11
- 7Unable to make purchases with my new Mac in iTunes Store. 10-11
- 8Comm Express + convergence customization 10-11
- IPod Touch video settings10/11
- How can i get iMessage on my mac11/30
- SELECT_LIST_FROM_QUERY max query length11/30
- 36 days of music to 14 days....How do I get music back11/30
- Billing document to customer email ID11/30
- WSRP or JSR-168 Portlets with PDK-Java11/30
- Sub pages11/30
- MuseJSAssert: Error calling selector function:TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object11/30
- My site manager is missing some elements11/30
- IPod just broke11/30