Error while creating a business process :
AdvertisementThe External Drop failed - No port type could be selected based on the given WSDL and port type name
this issue might be related to a bug in eDesigner. If you add a page flow directly in the WSDL via external editor and you do not add it at the end all following porttypes are shifted and the BPEL process is broken and times out. This happens even when the page flows are checked in.
For some reason eDesigner assigns the port types by index not by page flow reference.
Just my 2 cent.
- 1Multiple copies of same songs in itunes 10-11
- 2My ipod nano (2nd generation) will cont connect with windows or itunes, windows says it has had reported errors??? any help? havnt used ipod in over a week and now it wont work with my computer 10-11
- 3What Web Cam is compatible with the Mac mini 10-11
- 4Poor iasconsole perf; emagent using too much cpu; and errors in em*.logs 10-11
- 5RDC with Mac Laptop and Second Screen - Cannot move Mac Windows onto RDC Screen 11-30
- 7Changing account to a different country. 11-30
- 8I have a new wireless keyboard but it doesn't have the "Scroll Lock" key I need to work my printer.Any ideas please. I'm new it iMac. 11-30
- Open Multiple PDF files from Production order/Routing10/11
- Need advice on upgrading OS and iPhoto with multiple altered libraries.10/11
- At UC platform i can see some applications are installed on Windows server and some directly to VMWare. Pls explain?11/30
- How to use WCM for a maintenance order ?11/30
- Material Master Layout11/30
- Excise Value to Upload in Material Cost.11/30
- Since update. My 4s phone is using extreme data. All settings have not changed. Had to turn off location settings. Got any ideAs.m11/30
- I have made an imovie on my ipad and for some reason the final edit will not keep. When I open the actual projct to edit, it is the way I want it, but when I look at the actual movie11/30
- When using home sharing, is it best to first seed any large libraries?11/30
- Deploy servlet in geocities website11/30