Error while creating a business process :
AdvertisementThe External Drop failed - No port type could be selected based on the given WSDL and port type name
this issue might be related to a bug in eDesigner. If you add a page flow directly in the WSDL via external editor and you do not add it at the end all following porttypes are shifted and the BPEL process is broken and times out. This happens even when the page flows are checked in.
For some reason eDesigner assigns the port types by index not by page flow reference.
Just my 2 cent.
- 1My Ipod touch (4th gen) wont charge, but it will sync, and when I look at itunes the charging icon is there 10-11
- 2Superimposed letters when printing 10-11
- 3After PS Album V2 10-11
- 4Why is there no Apple Pay option on my iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1 update? 10-11
- 5Av adapter question 10-11
- 6Pass User Picked values to Excel Slicers 11-30
- 7Problems with my installed J2EE platform. 11-30
- 8Sun access Manager session failover 11-30
- "The Server Responded With An Error"10/11
- Suddenly, can't sync any songs from iTunes to iPhone, other help topics suggestions, not helping me :(10/11
- How to get MMS working10/11
- Why do pictures appear in the wrong position in Firefox but in right place in Internet Explorer?10/11
- Preview doesn't show actual file in acrodat 9 std and Adobe reader10/11
- Rich Client advice10/11
- Client pool of connections to R/311/30
- How to use Logic Pro for Windows 7?11/30
- How to store the attchment mails11/30
- HT3702 Can you please let me know why my credit card bill for iTunes purchases are in USD not in Local Currency? Thanks11/30