Es normal que se caliente mucho mi iPad
AdvertisementMi iPad se calienta mucho si la utilizo de manera continua y no se si sea normal o esta defectuosa
AdvertisementLo siento es en ingles...
1. Configurator is useless in reactivating a locked iPad. You will only be able to completely reformat the iPad using Configurator. If that’s ok with you, go for it – otherwise don’t waste your time trying to figure it out.
2. Open iTunes with the iPad disconnected.
3. Connect the iPad to the computer and wait for it to show up in the devices section in iTunes.
4. Click on the iPad name when it appears and you will be given the option to restore a backup or setup as a new iPad (since it is locked).
5. Click ‘Setup as new iPad’ and then click restore.
6. The iPad will start backing up before it does the full restore and sync. CANCEL THE BACKUP IMMEDIATELY. You do this by clicking the small x in the status window in iTunes.
7. When the backup cancels, it immediately starts syncing – cancel this as well using the same small x in the iTunes status window.
8. The first stage in the restore process unlocks the iPad, you are basically just canceling out the restore process as soon as it reactivates the iPad.
If done correctly, you will experience no data loss and the result will be a reactivated iPad. I have now tried this with about 5 iPads that were locked identically by students and each time it worked like a charm.
- 1SAP connection from JCO 10-11
- 2Is a 64-bit Linux RDBMS appliance on a Windows 7 64 bit host available? 10-11
- 3HT201364 how can i tell how old my macbook pro is? 10-11
- 4Always have a problem ,every month two or three times all my contacts DISAPPEARS 10-11
- 5Will display fold back flat 11-30
- 6Adaptive wide angle filter error for iPhone 4s in PS CC 11-30
- 7New vfstab entries after upgrade to 10 11-30
- 8Static files (any type pdf, txt, rar .... etc) 11-30
- How can I make this AppleScript available as a control click menu?10/11
- Install and uninstall of dmg file using Apple script in Mac 10.6 and higher version.10/11
- Add extra Business Objects to model CRM 2007: Web Client Records10/11
- How can i find out the balance of a itunes gift card without redeeming it?10/11
- Re: Satellite L350-16U - How to recover HDD password?10/11
- JPanels & Components not behaving properly.11/30
- Peoplesoft HRMS Functional question11/30
- Safari keeps erasing my history after i close it!11/30
- Import Mail working partially11/30
- My old laptop crashed and i want to re-establish my iPhone with new laptop including saving all info on phone11/30