Es normal que se caliente mucho mi iPad
AdvertisementMi iPad se calienta mucho si la utilizo de manera continua y no se si sea normal o esta defectuosa
AdvertisementLo siento es en ingles...
1. Configurator is useless in reactivating a locked iPad. You will only be able to completely reformat the iPad using Configurator. If that’s ok with you, go for it – otherwise don’t waste your time trying to figure it out.
2. Open iTunes with the iPad disconnected.
3. Connect the iPad to the computer and wait for it to show up in the devices section in iTunes.
4. Click on the iPad name when it appears and you will be given the option to restore a backup or setup as a new iPad (since it is locked).
5. Click ‘Setup as new iPad’ and then click restore.
6. The iPad will start backing up before it does the full restore and sync. CANCEL THE BACKUP IMMEDIATELY. You do this by clicking the small x in the status window in iTunes.
7. When the backup cancels, it immediately starts syncing – cancel this as well using the same small x in the iTunes status window.
8. The first stage in the restore process unlocks the iPad, you are basically just canceling out the restore process as soon as it reactivates the iPad.
If done correctly, you will experience no data loss and the result will be a reactivated iPad. I have now tried this with about 5 iPads that were locked identically by students and each time it worked like a charm.
- 1Need to input a value in a Property Node that doesn't have "Change All to Read" property. 10-11
- 2OPA and Subversion 11-30
- 3Problems with task in data acquisition 11-30
- 4What exactly does "Java is an interpreted language" mean? 11-30
- 5Another minor bug - calculator widget in notification center 11-30
- 6CS5 crashes upon zooming image 11-30
- 7Xcelsius 2008 SP3 - Side-by-Side- configuration incorrect 11-30
- 8Information Broadcasting Error 11-30
- Java SE and Java EE10/11
- XSLT Mapping - Configuration error10/11
- Include another web page content10/11
- Opening Excel Report results in 'Errors were detected in File .....'10/11
- Need solution for sub site when we click on the list item of a list? by using out of out of box feature in share point 201010/11
- Please how to update my iPad to iOS 6 ?10/11
- Cannot play movies or tv series on my iTunes with OS X Yosemite11/30
- Iphone & MacBookPro Synching problem...11/30
- How we can find out the running window application ?11/30
- Passing Parameter to Process flow11/30