FAQ: Does SpeedGrade CC support external monitoring?
AdvertisementYes, SpeedGrade CC includes Adobe Mercury Transmit for external monitoring via selected third-party video I/O cards on Mac OS and Windows®.
Set up dual displays in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
Setting up Mercury Transmit in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
AdvertisementThe Macbook does support dual monitors. I used it on the last presentation I did back in November of last year. It worked great. I did use keynote for that. Just make sure you set it up in the options of the slide show and it will work.
Hope this helps.
- 1Looking for an app that will manage all my business contacts (5,000 ) by company and then by name 10-11
- 2CF10 Enterprise, multi-instance w/different user accounts 10-11
- 3BIG n EVIL Finder Bug! 11-30
- 4Handling Unit with multiple batches 11-30
- 5Can I change title of pdf docs in ibooks in mavericks 11-30
- 6Personal domain versus the baby photos 11-30
- 7Distribute a material cost to 4 orders 11-30
- 8HP Probook 4530s A7K05UT No Stickers 11-30
- Failing to sync movies: "The disk could not be read from or written to."10/11
- Acrobat Professional 9 error merge multiple files into one file10/11
- "Unrated or better" shows no photos in browser after Lion upgrade10/11
- Email Notification is approved but BPM Task is not getting completed10/11
- Is the LDAP DN stored in the Calendar database?11/30
- Screenshots from external swfs11/30
- Changes Ex2010 & Ex2013 DAG11/30
- Need to reinstall deleted version11/30
- Support java?11/30
- Consolidate Albums in 11.1.1211/30