FAQ: Does SpeedGrade CC support external monitoring?
AdvertisementYes, SpeedGrade CC includes Adobe Mercury Transmit for external monitoring via selected third-party video I/O cards on Mac OS and Windows®.
Set up dual displays in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
Setting up Mercury Transmit in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
AdvertisementThe Macbook does support dual monitors. I used it on the last presentation I did back in November of last year. It worked great. I did use keynote for that. Just make sure you set it up in the options of the slide show and it will work.
Hope this helps.
- 1Multiple email accounts and multiple computers (Linux) 10-11
- 2Safari hangs and forces a system reboot 10-11
- 3IMAP email not appearing in Mail 10-11
- 4Bulk Collect with FORALL not working - Not enough values error 10-11
- 5PO customer user field filling in SRM on creation 11-30
- 6File deleted from file manager 11-30
- 7Downloading of Acrobat X pro after changing to a new pc 11-30
- 8Photoshop Elements 12 Installation Problems 11-30
- How do I get my data from my old iphone to a new iphone?10/11
- XSLT concat() problem.10/11
- Making Fireworks colors act more like Illustrators'10/11
- XML parser exception: No documentation !10/11
- Error On-The-Fly with ProcessOneResult [Error Code: -2147024882]10/11
- ADF Mobile: Deployment Error: MessageDigest SHA-1 implementation not found11/26
- Problem related to structures11/30
- Moment type in delivery based on PO11/30
- Backup file corrupted11/30
- Aperture sees no CR2, but Finder does11/30