FAQ: Does SpeedGrade CC support external monitoring?
AdvertisementYes, SpeedGrade CC includes Adobe Mercury Transmit for external monitoring via selected third-party video I/O cards on Mac OS and Windows®.
Set up dual displays in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
Setting up Mercury Transmit in Adobe SpeedGrade CC
AdvertisementThe Macbook does support dual monitors. I used it on the last presentation I did back in November of last year. It worked great. I did use keynote for that. Just make sure you set it up in the options of the slide show and it will work.
Hope this helps.
- 1A webpage won't allow me to vist websites on Mozilla, how do I get rid of it? 10-11
- 2Can we change the look and feel of the screen layout 10-11
- 3I/o Error : Motherboard Changed 10-11
- 4SOS i have a problem with activation its blocked !!!! plz helpppp 11-30
- 5Can I revert back to iPhoto '09? 11-30
- 6Are there any docking stations for the iPhone 5? 11-30
- 7Work Schedule Rules and Period Work Schedules 11-30
- 8Can't add mp3 files to ITunes 11-30
- Tecra M9 Vista installation network problems10/11
- ITunes 10.6.1 Update button for iOS update does not work (a bug)10/11
- CS6 System Requirements + Hardware Questions10/11
- Excise duty difference URGENT10/11
- Trouble in Claim Digger11/30
- Electronic invoices11/30
- Firefox 9.0 keeps on asking to install11/30
- IChat over Uni network11/30
- SAP Blog XI Asynchronous Message Processing: Understanding XI Queues11/30
- How come I can't download forms into Smartview 188.8.131.52?11/30