AdvertisementI created a report for printing checks, each sheet contains four checks, and that sheet has 22 Width by 30.4 Height.
In Crystal I did a check of 22 Width by 7.6 in height and position in the fields following the layout pre-printed on the sheet.
and that the problem is not sure when I do the printing, the measures I put in the report not be equal in print.
How can I fix this?
AdvertisementI tested on a HP1000 printer and got better, but the printer does not accept the size of the sheet that I need. The maximum width of 21cm it is: (
I put all the margins equal to zero.
I will try to test with another printer, it could be a problem with the Crytal? I am using Crystal in 2008 and the system that makes the print is developed in Visual Studio 2008 C #
- 1Report does not print exactly same as it appears at design time 10-11
- 2When i try to search i get a message "The server at w3.mict.go.th is taking too long to respond" i do live in thailand but this message appears when i try ANY search 10-11
- 3Sms/imessage entries missing time/date stamp 10-11
- 4Audio only with Airplay on iPhone 10-11
- 5My old version of outlook express has several problems, will these be imported into a new thunderbird account 11-30
- 6Can't Recall Two-Digit Screensets! Ideas? 11-30
- 7Regarding event 11-30
- 8My Login Page is Trying to Authenticate Me When it Loads 11-30
- "Waiting for Apple TV..." - trying to restore10/11
- When i open itunes 7.4.1 when not online i get big blank boxes with a butto10/11
- How to get the size of a file that will be uploaded by download component10/11
- Blue Ray discs supported?10/11
- Installing new version of firefox to mac os x 10.2.811/30
- Photoshop CS5 problem11/30
- Performance Appraisal - Add PA, PSA, EG and ESG to PHAP_ADMIN_PA11/30
- Which latency type11/30
- Jobs in BPE11/30