AdvertisementI created a report for printing checks, each sheet contains four checks, and that sheet has 22 Width by 30.4 Height.
In Crystal I did a check of 22 Width by 7.6 in height and position in the fields following the layout pre-printed on the sheet.
and that the problem is not sure when I do the printing, the measures I put in the report not be equal in print.
How can I fix this?
AdvertisementI tested on a HP1000 printer and got better, but the printer does not accept the size of the sheet that I need. The maximum width of 21cm it is: (
I put all the margins equal to zero.
I will try to test with another printer, it could be a problem with the Crytal? I am using Crystal in 2008 and the system that makes the print is developed in Visual Studio 2008 C #
- 1Is there a recommended limit on the number of custom sections and the cells per table so that there are no performance issues with the UI? 10-11
- 2Sql server reporting services and coldfusion 10-11
- 3Help with downloading+Installing CS6 D&W Premium 10-11
- 4FDM 11 using FM11x-G5-C to load to HFM 9.3.1 11-30
- 5Will Aperture print different size photos on 1 sheet? 11-30
- 6Need 750+ computers removed from FCS Admin Console 11-30
- 7Unable to stream Videos from Mac and IPad 3 to TV 11-30
- 8SSIS Package Creation in C# 2008 vs 2012 11-30
- Mail to a specific domain not being delivered10/11
- How can I config. ES File Explorer for use with PX4-300D?10/11
- Why won't iTunes read my iPod Classic?10/11
- Image blocker extension for Safari10/11
- 3rd generation iPod help needed10/11
- Stolen Apple ID and blackmail11/30
- In iTunes 10.3, the 'Purchased' tab only shows apps and books11/30
- More than one summary level for a matrix with group11/30
- Tab key event not fired in JTabbedPane11/30
- Issue in installing oracle apps 11.5.511/30