AdvertisementI created a report for printing checks, each sheet contains four checks, and that sheet has 22 Width by 30.4 Height.
In Crystal I did a check of 22 Width by 7.6 in height and position in the fields following the layout pre-printed on the sheet.
and that the problem is not sure when I do the printing, the measures I put in the report not be equal in print.
How can I fix this?
AdvertisementI tested on a HP1000 printer and got better, but the printer does not accept the size of the sheet that I need. The maximum width of 21cm it is: (
I put all the margins equal to zero.
I will try to test with another printer, it could be a problem with the Crytal? I am using Crystal in 2008 and the system that makes the print is developed in Visual Studio 2008 C #
- 1Transporting Process Chain - error Source system does not exist 10-11
- 2Cannot open InDesign CC file 10-11
- 3Hardcode values of the node with cardinality 0..n 10-11
- 4Report to Get the List of Personnel Numbers in COntrol Record 10-11
- 5Dump analysis 10-11
- 6Remove decimal in formula 11-30
- 7CLOB to BLOB 11-30
- 8ZA00 Surcharge on net, price error Purchase Order 11-30
- Transaction code for creation of CO version10/11
- PLEASE HELP! Just switched to Mac and I have a few questions about bootcamp10/11
- Column justification for spanning paragraphs10/11
- Inputting a list into an alternative to inputting it into an editable region in a template10/11
- OS/DB Migration to Windows X64 bit /Oracle 10G from OS400/DB4 V5R410/11
- Mac Mini Restore without disk drive11/23
- Apex Calendar Context (right click) menu11/30
- Help with Subquery11/30
- How to play wav files with Garageband/Midi keyboard11/30
- Newby, CS5, File Structure11/30