File Adapter - Sender Problem
While implementing a file to file interface I am facing problem in Integration Engine. Data is not passing to Integration engine, so it is not able to reach receiver.
Receiver file adapter is working fine for other scenarion like IDoc to File.
File Adapter status is Green in RWB.
I am not able to see message in SXMB_MONI
The error details in Adapter Engine is bellow
Audit Log for Message: 410424a0-c496-11da-aa48-00111120e6db
Time Stamp Status Description
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Channel file2file_in_channel: Send binary file "D:\usr\sap\QN7\DVEBMGS00\work\XiPattern2\testfile2in.xml". Size 209 with QoS EO
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Message successfully put into the queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success File "D:\usr\sap\QN7\DVEBMGS00\work\XiPattern2\testfile2in.xml" deleted after processing
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The message status set to DLNG.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sapep:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Wed Apr 05 16:56:37 GMT+05:30 2006.
2006-04-05 17:01:37 Success The message status set to WAIT.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success Retrying to send message. Retry: 3
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success The message status set to DLNG.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sapep:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Error The message status set to NDLV.
Please suggest the solution.
Is there any place where I can find the exact error log?
I found there was a problem with HTTP port in the URL. After fixing this, I am able to see the message in SXMB_MONI. But it is with an error. The error details is as bellow.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
- <!-- Call Adapter
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
<SAP:AdditionalText>no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.qn7.sapep</SAP:AdditionalText>
<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />
<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.qn7.sapep</SAP:Stack>
In RWB->Adapter engine there is a success message, But in the RWB->Integration Engine there is an error with Error Code : AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR.
Please suggest how to fix this. I am able to logon to XI system with user XIAFUSER.
- 1Wrong display of No. of days worked in Payslip for mid-month joining 10-11
- 2Text won't stop deleting, delete key appears to get "stuck" 10-11
- 3Getting the previous data from The table.... 10-11
- 4Complex SQL Query in BPEL DB Adapter 11-30
- 5Want to create a additional field 11-30
- 6I want to change my security answers 11-30
- 7802.1x per host authentication under one port with multi-host access by hub 11-30
- 8IMovie Clip Location 11-30
- Moving songs from my ipod to my computer (itunes)10/11
- JRE won't cache some jar files.11/30
- Installed Safari 1.3.2 & lost hotlink in Emails11/30
- My digital copy of Inception is taking forever to download11/30
- Input must be in the format _.___.___.__~,___V11/30
- Maverick not downloading from App Store, button turn back grey11/30
- Custom pad's thermal relief is in the wrong place11/30
- Despite it is claimed in Adobe forum that Lightroom is fully compatible with OS Maverics on my MacBook Air IT IS NOT. A message "an error occurred while attempting to change modules" appears and I cannot go any further. Can anyone help?11/30
- Virtual Disk Failover/Multipathing question11/30
- Exception while i m looking up my session bean from Client11/30