File Adapter - Sender Problem
While implementing a file to file interface I am facing problem in Integration Engine. Data is not passing to Integration engine, so it is not able to reach receiver.
Receiver file adapter is working fine for other scenarion like IDoc to File.
File Adapter status is Green in RWB.
I am not able to see message in SXMB_MONI
The error details in Adapter Engine is bellow
Audit Log for Message: 410424a0-c496-11da-aa48-00111120e6db
Time Stamp Status Description
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Channel file2file_in_channel: Send binary file "D:\usr\sap\QN7\DVEBMGS00\work\XiPattern2\testfile2in.xml". Size 209 with QoS EO
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success Message successfully put into the queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success File "D:\usr\sap\QN7\DVEBMGS00\work\XiPattern2\testfile2in.xml" deleted after processing
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The message status set to DLNG.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sapep:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found.
2006-04-05 16:51:37 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Wed Apr 05 16:56:37 GMT+05:30 2006.
2006-04-05 17:01:37 Success The message status set to WAIT.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success Retrying to send message. Retry: 3
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Success The message status set to DLNG.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sapep:50000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found.
2006-04-05 17:06:37 Error The message status set to NDLV.
Please suggest the solution.
Is there any place where I can find the exact error log?
I found there was a problem with HTTP port in the URL. After fixing this, I am able to see the message in SXMB_MONI. But it is with an error. The error details is as bellow.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
- <!-- Call Adapter
- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">
<SAP:AdditionalText>no_messaging_url_found: Unable to find URL for Adapter Engine af.qn7.sapep</SAP:AdditionalText>
<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />
<SAP:Stack>Error when reading the access data (URL, user, password) for the Adapter Engine af.qn7.sapep</SAP:Stack>
In RWB->Adapter engine there is a success message, But in the RWB->Integration Engine there is an error with Error Code : AE_DETAILS_GET_ERROR.
Please suggest how to fix this. I am able to logon to XI system with user XIAFUSER.
- 1Passing the values from subreport to master report in JasperReports 10-11
- 2Installed windows 7 on iMac. Mouse won't work, can't swap between windows 10-11
- 3Problem Starting Classic 10-11
- 4Graduated filters 10-11
- 5Changed the name of my blog, now link is broken 11-30
- 6Program for multiple workspaces? 11-30
- 7Use fitting options on all objects to a locked layer 11-30
- 8Installing ABAP software 11-30
- Where can I buy a 5g replacement battery?10/11
- SAP HR Bank Transfer And Check Payment10/11
- IOS 6, HDCP, AirPlay via iPad or iPhone or MacBook Air = not working10/11
- Adobe tells me EVERY adobe file I try to open is damaged?10/11
- Can't figure this one out - Buddies all grayed out - show offline.11/30
- Error applying patch 9223447 to HPCM 18.104.22.1681/30
- Tagging a story11/30
- How to actually update Firefox after download.11/30
- Sales Organization configurations11/30
- What is O/R mapping?11/30