Final Cut Express-can it be run on a Core Solo mini?
AdvertisementCould Final Cut Express 4 be installed and used on a Core Solo Mac mini?
AdvertisementYes, if it meets the minimum requirements laid out on the FCE web page. There will be some loss of functionality because of the lack of graphics card.
- 1No compiler error when assigning null to a primitive with ? : 10-11
- 2My Iphone 5 is not showing in Itune 220.127.116.11 but it show in windows when I connect it to charge 10-11
- 3IMac for a Graphic Designer? 10-11
- 4To back up data in Time capsule to external hard drive... 10-11
- 5Toshiba 26AV502U 26" Diagonal 720p HD LCD TV 10-11
- 6Superdrive not working, ejects disks 11-30
- 7My Main computer died and with it my Itunes music and sync software. How do I get my syncing software downloaded and connected to my new computer iphone 4 11-30
- 8How to handle a large table using a JTable 11-30
- Trying to access Netflixs and pick movie but I get "Unable to load this content at this time"10/11
- Video playback post iPhone 2.0 update10/11
- Documentation for Activity Universe for XIR3.1SP210/11
- How do I update a brand new phone pryer to restoring?10/11
- Deploying msi via group policy without administrative rights11/30
- Application for Engineering Services & Construction11/30
- Use of filter in my pivot table11/30
- Missing oracle/xdb/XMLType11/30
- E90 connection not availabe11/30
- New to FW - how to resize a simple vector graphic?11/30