Final Cut Express-can it be run on a Core Solo mini?
AdvertisementCould Final Cut Express 4 be installed and used on a Core Solo Mac mini?
AdvertisementYes, if it meets the minimum requirements laid out on the FCE web page. There will be some loss of functionality because of the lack of graphics card.
- 1Opening Claris Works-documents with Pages 2.0.2 10-11
- 2Purpose of account determination in Sales Order 10-11
- 3I tried to download latest iTunes. When I click download, my Firefox pops-up a windows asking me save the "iTunes64Setup.exe" file on my compuer in a local drive. However, nothing happens after that. I tried with different browsers, but no luck. 10-11
- 4[SOLVED] What is the nvidia-304xx-lts? 10-11
- 5HT4314 Hello, I am continuting to get a message that says Connect to ITunes, Push Notifications! I cant get it off my screen! Help! 11-30
- 6Intrastat - missing lines (invoices based on interco PO) 11-30
- 7Bex Query to find total number 11-30
- 8Error 128 - Songs in Playlist won't fit 11-30
- I am currently running OS 10.6.8 on my iMac and plan to upgrade to OS Mountain Lion. Will MS Office 2008 for Mac still run on the new OS?10/11
- Need to know how to merge interactive form with text page pdf10/11
- How can I draw an image in the browser using mouse10/11
- Example of find itab11/30
- How to Initialize a workflow from Application using CIS11/30
- Sorting in new Numbers - problem?11/30
- Actual cost calculation11/30
- How to transfer RealPlayer downloads from a windows 8 desktop computer to iphone 5 s11/30
- Putting an applet window inside a dialog box11/30