Final Cut Express-can it be run on a Core Solo mini?
AdvertisementCould Final Cut Express 4 be installed and used on a Core Solo Mac mini?
AdvertisementYes, if it meets the minimum requirements laid out on the FCE web page. There will be some loss of functionality because of the lack of graphics card.
- 1Why does Pages 09 hang for 1min30sec? The spinning ball, etc... 10-11
- 2Why do some YouTube videos stop playing after a short time? 10-11
- 3Camera RAW update for Nikon D3300 10-11
- 4How can i rotate a PNG photo and keep the transparent background? 10-11
- 5How to change the image of af:activeImage, in a Page Template, on click 10-11
- 6I can't playback a video I purchased on itunes 10-11
- 7Jax-rpc 2 D arrays 10-11
- 8Frozen screen...stuck on apple icon after turning on 10-11
- I have encountered a different iTunes 7.0 problem from the rest if these10/11
- New-line Character for a file opened in BINARY mode for O/P10/11
- Big picture/beginners question - Adobe Connect10/11
- T440s - "Incorrect AC adapter is attached" error message10/11
- Can't add any events to my Calendar on my iPhone 5S11/30
- Need information and supported operation details for Eloqua REST 2.011/30
- HT4623 Is there virus protection for the iPad? Where would I find it? Thankd11/30
- How do I disable iMessage for my phone number?11/30
- No sound with flash through chromium or google-chrome-stable11/30
- Search by co-ordinates (5800)11/30