Current position: Home > Default > Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
We are having the ECC6.0 with Enterprise portal. in EP we are running the application with some webdynpro
there are some missing authorisation when running the application
how can we track the what all authorisation is missing / checked for the web dyn pro
is there any way Like SU53 in the WEbdyn pro or any other method to check ?
all the web dynpro are custom developed
Thanks & Regards
SU53 dump may not work for the authorization issue as it provides last authorization check failed details.
Take trace by ST01 transaction. It will provide you the authorization check details..
Where Return Code (RC) will be 4(RC= 4), there user is facing authorization issue...
Try to find the error from from the first authorization check failed details..
There may be some false authorization check failed details, what is not required for the perticular work.
This kind of error comes due to program error. So you need to test the access by adding the authorizations.. try to provide minimum authorization to solve the issue.
- 1Assigning a value to a Read-only Segment of DFF 10-11
- 2Photoshop CS2 and Nikon D200 10-11
- 3Please Help. Ipod Screen Not Working 10-11
- 4HT201210 my computer doesn't recognize my iphone 4 11-30
- 5Port replicator and volume controls 11-30
- 6Just installed office, wont work 11-30
- 7Mac Pro fans run at max speed with no load 11-30
- 8PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS VER 6 AND MY NEW IMAC (WON'T/SLOW OPEN) 11-30
- Hard Drive Firmware, Diagnostics & Breaking In10/11
- Why does Apogee Jam not work with the Ipod Touch 4G10/11
- ITunes gives error report10/11
- XML/XSLT problem10/11
- Problem about Non-blocking socket's read and write10/11
- Participation Overview iView11/30
- Exchange 2013 migration ends as Failed but the migration is OK11/30
- I want to delete all of Calender entries11/30
- Installer says my serial # is invalid11/30
- Log Viewer slow11/30