Current position: Home > Default > Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
We are having the ECC6.0 with Enterprise portal. in EP we are running the application with some webdynpro
there are some missing authorisation when running the application
how can we track the what all authorisation is missing / checked for the web dyn pro
is there any way Like SU53 in the WEbdyn pro or any other method to check ?
all the web dynpro are custom developed
Thanks & Regards
SU53 dump may not work for the authorization issue as it provides last authorization check failed details.
Take trace by ST01 transaction. It will provide you the authorization check details..
Where Return Code (RC) will be 4(RC= 4), there user is facing authorization issue...
Try to find the error from from the first authorization check failed details..
There may be some false authorization check failed details, what is not required for the perticular work.
This kind of error comes due to program error. So you need to test the access by adding the authorizations.. try to provide minimum authorization to solve the issue.
- 1TS3991 where are documents saved in preview? 10-11
- 2I want to crop a photo to specific px dimensions 10-11
- 3Urgent-Starting Server using Console(Unix) 11-30
- 4Oracle BI Action Links 11-30
- 5Transport service is alway stopping and not able to install sp3 11-30
- 6Automatically receive emails - function has stopped 11-30
- 7Como hago para borrar la informacion de mi iphone 4s perdido 11-30
- 8Store and retrieve image in database using WD Java 11-30
- Formatting problems , after upgrading to 8.1.7 client10/11
- How do I turn off close captioning in Netflix?10/11
- Turning off display10/11
- My iphone 4 quit like it was dead and i can't get it to do anything....11/30
- Missing Manual has just shipped11/30
- Faxing from pc hp7520 photosmart software11/30
- Db-link problem from v8 to v711/30
- Electronic(digital) Signature with PowerBuilder11/30
- How can I view videos from a website that uses flash player?11/30
- Is there an easy way to transfer PDFs from my computer to my iPad and then use Adobe to open them?11/30