Current position: Home > Default > Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
Find the missing Authorisation Object in the WEB Dyn pro applciation
We are having the ECC6.0 with Enterprise portal. in EP we are running the application with some webdynpro
there are some missing authorisation when running the application
how can we track the what all authorisation is missing / checked for the web dyn pro
is there any way Like SU53 in the WEbdyn pro or any other method to check ?
all the web dynpro are custom developed
Thanks & Regards
SU53 dump may not work for the authorization issue as it provides last authorization check failed details.
Take trace by ST01 transaction. It will provide you the authorization check details..
Where Return Code (RC) will be 4(RC= 4), there user is facing authorization issue...
Try to find the error from from the first authorization check failed details..
There may be some false authorization check failed details, what is not required for the perticular work.
This kind of error comes due to program error. So you need to test the access by adding the authorizations.. try to provide minimum authorization to solve the issue.
- 1'Driver]Parameter missing' Error while trying to pass parameter to MS query & Return Data to Microsoft Excel 10-11
- 2CUSTOMER_REL - Business partner not created; duplicate check on address 10-11
- 3I was trying to update my ipad mini from 7.0.4 to 7.1.1. after updating it went for restarting and from then its showing only the apple logo but nothing else. i can't restart my ipad. i tried to restore from my back up. its not working.......what should i 10-11
- 4SMB issue in 10.9.2 Server 10-11
- 5Can I copy from a PDF on iPad and paste in pages? 10-11
- 6Recreate remittance advices for all payment runs of the day at once a day. 11-30
- 7Paypal payment pending 11-30
- 8How to set the JMX Engine parameter in Process Administation? 11-30
- Background Job Scheduling Status10/11
- How can I share my mac book pro with my mac pro.10/11
- Setting up http connection for ADS in sm5910/11
- How can I import passwords and usernames from Google Chrome into FireFox 3.511/30
- Performance tuning for new OFMW environment11/30
- What is the Use of Text Module Radio buton in Smartforms11/30
- Error on Billing11/30
- How do I block a very specific web site regardless of popups, cookies, addons, defaults or ANYTHING else.11/30
- Actionscript Advice in need!11/30
- Can't see files from Ipod on Laptop11/30