Firefox crashes on my desktop, how can I get on my internet??
AdvertisementI have tried safe mode and everything else. Can't do much without interenet access. Can I delete firefox and get on my computer??
You can try to create a [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Managing-profiles new profile] and start Firefox in that. It would also be helpful if you could post the details of the operating system version and the security software installed.
- 1Java - Unable to launch application 10-11
- 2DVR capacity 10-11
- 3MacBook 10.6.7. is having trouble connecting to my wireless network. 10-11
- 4What is the BEST way to store pdf files..... 10-11
- 5Help with pricing condition?? 10-11
- 6Export to xml error 11-30
- 7Is there a way to edit rules in underline options? 11-30
- 8Problem with calculation in report. 11-30
- Lost Domain & html Index--help10/11
- Re: how to influence the rowheight in excel output10/11
- Can we do a recording for ABZON transaction?10/11
- Adapter and set top box10/11
- Suddenly never ending pinwheel and slower than usual11/30
- Ok so i bought this movies from apple from my ipod nut they were wiped off when my ipod started acting screwy and now it is telling me i have to purches them again how do i get them without paying please help....11/30
- Two unexpected Locals variables when iterating over array of containers​.11/30
- Backup/Restore Tables11/30
- Call .js file through VB[Error]11/30
- IP4S Battery Drain Was 8% hour. Restored As NEW PHONE Via iTunes Battery Drain Now 1% per hour!11/30