Firefox crashes on my desktop, how can I get on my internet??
AdvertisementI have tried safe mode and everything else. Can't do much without interenet access. Can I delete firefox and get on my computer??
You can try to create a [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Managing-profiles new profile] and start Firefox in that. It would also be helpful if you could post the details of the operating system version and the security software installed.
- 1Unable to restore from Time Machine after an erase and reinstall - MacbookPro cannot access my old Time Machine backup volume. Desperate for help please? 10-11
- 2Profit center not appearing in Noted Items 10-11
- 3How to set runtime references in J2EE library DC's 10-11
- 4Cp4 - question pool - time limit not working 10-11
- 5My project is not playing my video on the right screen. Does anyone know whats going on? 10-11
- 6LCD Monitor Advice? 11-30
- 7Create additional private folder at word startup 11-30
- 8Why would the quality of text become degraded when slideshow project is burned to DVD 11-30
- How can I share the FCPX library so another user on the same iMac can access and edit it?10/11
- How can I get my blackberry curve 8900 to update to 5.0 and get wifi to work?10/11
- Why are audio units not showing up?10/11
- WEB-INF/classes not searched?10/11
- FW CS6 Align tool not working properly with lines of text11/11
- Query Regarding Execute Thread Count11/30
- Populate header text of ME22N11/30
- Insert to excel problem11/30
- Why does my Firefox freeze when I go to facebook? It freezes just before it loads the chatbox.11/30
- Spotlight comments search11/30