Current position: Home > Default > Firefox will not open up. It gives me the choice to reset firefox or open safe mode. reset firefox does nothing and safe mode just continues to load .
Firefox will not open up. It gives me the choice to reset firefox or open safe mode. reset firefox does nothing and safe mode just continues to load .
AdvertisementWhen it is in safe mode the wheel just spins and nothing happens. When reset firefox is selected nothing happens. I have erased firefox and redownloaded it many times and the same thing occurs.
AdvertisementCan you bring up the Profile Manager to create a new profile?
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem
- 1Satellite A100-049: CDs and DVDs don't read after standby 10-11
- 2Mail stops updating 10-11
- 3PLEASE help me find my iPod? 11-30
- 4How do I remove the old Adobe Updater? 11-30
- 5How to transfer emails from iPad to iPad 11-30
- 6Confirm the production order - urgent 11-30
- 7Is Mavericks free for any Apple ID user? 11-30
- 8Log also when font is changed 11-30
- Pinching open and close from track pad10/11
- How can I see my ipad on itunes after cut the restore?10/11
- Has anyone used a MacBook Air with a TV as a monitor?10/11
- Website works great in firefox, blank in IE11/30
- Why does iPhone 4 video flip?11/30
- Why i get different value when subtractin​g two elements of different arrays then the actual value in a timed loop11/30
- Data Guard ON ODA11/30
- BO4 - Oracle Analytic Function within agg_aware measure11/30
- Mail won't stay open11/30
- Transportable tablespace copy during cold backup11/30