Current position: Home > Default > Firefox will not open up. It gives me the choice to reset firefox or open safe mode. reset firefox does nothing and safe mode just continues to load .
Firefox will not open up. It gives me the choice to reset firefox or open safe mode. reset firefox does nothing and safe mode just continues to load .
AdvertisementWhen it is in safe mode the wheel just spins and nothing happens. When reset firefox is selected nothing happens. I have erased firefox and redownloaded it many times and the same thing occurs.
AdvertisementCan you bring up the Profile Manager to create a new profile?
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem
- 1WIndows XP Media Center did not install totally 10-11
- 2Connecting two BI systems to one R/3 system 10-11
- 3At starting, the browser looks darker(blacker) all it, and that is it to the end. Nothing is seen, and so it can't be used. Help! 10-11
- 4Can't get iPhoto and iMovie to download and install 10-11
- 5Why does the search dialog not show up for inputListOfValues? 10-11
- 6Is there any event of swip left and swipe right in ListView control ? 10-11
- 7System Resource Manager on Linux? 10-11
- 8Subsequent Activation of Non Leading Ledger 11-30
- Posting an XML Variable to a BLS Transaction from a web page10/11
- My mac mini will not let me log in. it says i can change my login info with my apple id. no good! help desk stumped! Help!10/11
- Connectivity error in Receiver com. channel10/11
- How to use a ipad with out putting in the linked apple id in it11/30
- Srvrmgr syntax: how can I create Named Subsystem with both Name and Description values?11/30
- Out-file to a line not the end11/30
- Two different company in same SAP system ?11/30
- Html:link to c:url11/30
- Screensaver on desktop background also when i work11/30
- Random calendar alerts keep happening from shared calendars11/30