Forms 6i & SRW.Run_Report does not work on 10g client
I'm using 10g client with Forms & Reports 6i.
FORMS 6i error => for some reason this combination is prompting FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errors
Attempted so far => attached the library, complied, it compiles ok, but somehow loses the library file at runtime
Reports 6i issue => for Reports seems like it does not recognize SRW.Run_report built-in
Attempted to run without "srw.run_report" it works..
Please help me understand if any necessary "*.dll" files are missing? if so what might that be?
AdvertisementWhen you install Forms and Reports 6i, the correct Oracle client (8) is installed. I don't know what you did exactly, but you shouldn't try to change that.
You can install the 10g client, but in a separate Oracle home. This way Forms and Reports still use the 8 client.
FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errorsThat looks like a problem in your forms60_path registry setting.
- 1Problems after upgrading LMS from 4.1 to 4.2.3 10-11
- 2Multiple Apache Servers tied to CF8/JRUN? 10-11
- 3Hard cover repairs 11-30
- 4Internet access - widespread (national level) outage? 11-30
- 5Hyperion 11.1.2 Configurator Error 11-30
- 6Downloading Mavericks (and any app), Error "Distribution file could not be verified" 11-30
- 7Please could you tell me if the Mackeeper is worth downloading and can anyone tell me if they have found it useful ? 11-30
- 8Color difference between desktop and laptop 11-30
- I have downloaded 2 movies from itunes to my ipad, but they are not showing up on itunes. where are they? how can i find them?10/11
- Mailto not working in FF 5 & 610/11
- Line Quality on 24/7 support10/11
- Internet outage at 3:30 PM11/30
- Sapscript-PDF-Mail error: Insufficient data for an image11/30
- How to disable the validity of a particular Role for 100 users, in a single11/30
- How to use nested tag in Struts11/30
- Have a MYSql dump file in *.sql extension11/30
- How to install final cut pro 6.0.311/30
- Stopping iCloud from storing my movies?11/30