Forms 6i & SRW.Run_Report does not work on 10g client
I'm using 10g client with Forms & Reports 6i.
FORMS 6i error => for some reason this combination is prompting FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errors
Attempted so far => attached the library, complied, it compiles ok, but somehow loses the library file at runtime
Reports 6i issue => for Reports seems like it does not recognize SRW.Run_report built-in
Attempted to run without "srw.run_report" it works..
Please help me understand if any necessary "*.dll" files are missing? if so what might that be?
AdvertisementWhen you install Forms and Reports 6i, the correct Oracle client (8) is installed. I don't know what you did exactly, but you shouldn't try to change that.
You can install the 10g client, but in a separate Oracle home. This way Forms and Reports still use the 8 client.
FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errorsThat looks like a problem in your forms60_path registry setting.
- 1Just recieved an unlocked iphone 3 from a family member and can't get it to restore it because of an error message 10-11
- 2MBAM System Administrators - Missing Manage TPM and Drive Recovery option - MBAM 2.5 10-11
- 3My ipod will only register with itunes after restarting my laptop, after that it just charges. 11-30
- 4Premiere CC will not open 5.5 projects. Why? 11-30
- 5New Printer but can't eprint because of snapfish 11-30
- 6Real problem tried all suggested methods none worked 11-30
- 7Application Error "novell-zmgprebootpolicy.exe" 11-30
- 8Spreadsheet won't open ? 11-30
- Dreamweaver 8 FTP problem10/11
- How to display presentation variable in a narrative view10/11
- Problems with clipping mask, Photoshop CS610/11
- Are there any cons to using a screen protector?10/11
- How to change the birthday in the Apple-ID for my children?11/30
- ECC BUPA BDT: setting default CAM "Communication language"11/30
- Preference in iCal ignored. How to fix?11/30
- Laying text fields on top of a graphic11/30
- How to upload data useing BDC11/30
- How to view given authrization (TC) on particular user11/30