Forms 6i & SRW.Run_Report does not work on 10g client
I'm using 10g client with Forms & Reports 6i.
FORMS 6i error => for some reason this combination is prompting FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errors
Attempted so far => attached the library, complied, it compiles ok, but somehow loses the library file at runtime
Reports 6i issue => for Reports seems like it does not recognize SRW.Run_report built-in
Attempted to run without "srw.run_report" it works..
Please help me understand if any necessary "*.dll" files are missing? if so what might that be?
AdvertisementWhen you install Forms and Reports 6i, the correct Oracle client (8) is installed. I don't know what you did exactly, but you shouldn't try to change that.
You can install the 10g client, but in a separate Oracle home. This way Forms and Reports still use the 8 client.
FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errorsThat looks like a problem in your forms60_path registry setting.
- 1In vsn 6.0.2 how can I paste a link into the body of a Yahoo e-mail and have the pasted result appear as a link? 10-11
- 2Posting Advances gives error : requires an assignment to a CO object 10-11
- 3Please share your IPv6 information needs. 11-30
- 4Flex - BlazeDS - Java: int are set to 0 when they should be kept to NULL. 11-30
- 5Problems with Gummiboot (does not find Windows) 11-30
- 6Use of filter in my pivot table 11-30
- 7Open tabbed panels from dropdown list option value 11-30
- 8MacBook shuts down when not connected to power supply 11-30
- Street View (google maps) not working on Firefox with SNA10/11
- Oracle Enterprise Single Sign On, multiple instances10/11
- Error while creating PDF object10/11
- Using comments feature in Pages 5.210/11
- FCServer noob, transcription, keywords, timecode and web deployment11/30
- Zen Micro Photo not recognized in Media Explo11/30
- Orders settle to P&L account11/30
- Photos missing in iCloud Photo Library11/30
- Third party CMS tool with SAP EP.11/30
- STRUTS and Appserver V. 811/30