Forms 6i & SRW.Run_Report does not work on 10g client
I'm using 10g client with Forms & Reports 6i.
FORMS 6i error => for some reason this combination is prompting FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errors
Attempted so far => attached the library, complied, it compiles ok, but somehow loses the library file at runtime
Reports 6i issue => for Reports seems like it does not recognize SRW.Run_report built-in
Attempted to run without "srw.run_report" it works..
Please help me understand if any necessary "*.dll" files are missing? if so what might that be?
AdvertisementWhen you install Forms and Reports 6i, the correct Oracle client (8) is installed. I don't know what you did exactly, but you shouldn't try to change that.
You can install the 10g client, but in a separate Oracle home. This way Forms and Reports still use the 8 client.
FRM-10102 & FRM-40039 errorsThat looks like a problem in your forms60_path registry setting.
- 1Use of BAT file - How do you completely delete 150 phones and their associate DNs? 10-11
- 2Need ABAP in SD, MM Document 11-30
- 3Exchange 2013 schemaprep failing 11-30
- 4Financial Accounting :line item extraction Procedure 11-30
- 5Is it possible to do lookup without using lookup transformation? 11-30
- 6URL iV iew is not resized 11-30
- 7Why is there no project management integrated into the ical? 11-30
- 8My IpodTouch won't turn on! Even when the charger is plugged in. 11-30
- Aspect ratio of imported clip10/11
- G5 Tower-how to send video recording to remote monitors11/30
- Iweb is not publishing11/30
- After record insertion error!! Help please!!11/30
- Apple application support not found error? need help11/30
- How to download the jre11/30
- I am unable to enlarge my screen by sliding the mouse in Maverick11/30
- Namespace Reservation in SLD ??11/30
- When Firefox is open, I am getting random short commercials or conversation, or just some sounds or music. It sounds like a radio suddenly was turned on. Do you have a fix for this?11/30
- Changing axis data(other than time in x-aix)11/30